Trending Games | Trove | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Dragon Age: Inquisition

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,871,902 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,254,780
Lineage (LG)
NCSoft
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/01/98)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$09.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lineage Forum » General Discussion » Play Free for the Last Month

3 posts found
  Torvaldr

Elite Member

OP  5/28/11 11:47:57 AM#1

If you have ever had a Lineage account that is still in good standing (not banned), you can play for free during the last month.  Thank you NCSoft!

Curse you AquaScum!

Torvaldr

Elite Member

OP  5/29/11 2:51:32 PM#2

Because it's a fun game and veterans who haven't played it can log on before the doors close.

Private servers suck.  I've visited their site and it's pretty obvious thte environment they are fostering if you take a list at pledge and character names.  If a private server could ever run a decent well policed environment they might be worth looking at, but you would still be at the whim of someone who could close the doors tomorrow.  There is just as much of a chance that they will shut the doors as there is they will be open.  On top of that they are pirating thieves.

So yeah, this post is for Lineage fans,  not punk ass pirates and hackers.

Curse you AquaScum!

bojinx

Apprentice Member

Judge Me Not, Lest You Be Judged.

5/30/11 11:22:56 AM#3

It's too bad they are closing the NA servers and what makes it worse they will not allow NA players to join the overseas servers.  Lineage is a great game, which required exploration by the player and did not have the instant gratification so many games have.

I saw some of the beta testing on the Korea servers and from the looks they are giving the game a facelift and some real nice upgrades but at the same time sticking to its roots.

I wish that they would give the source code to some eager independent developers,who would actually put some time and effort into the game unlike NCSoft.  NCsoft neglected Lineage to the point that most gamers including Lineage 2 players,  did not realize there was a game called Lineage.

Anyways, if you have an account or had an account sometime in the past, you can play for free until the servers shut down on June 29.  The Mods said they would do something special towards the end, hopefully something that will lead into Lineage 3 (Lineage is actually based after Lineage 2).