Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Forsaken Uprising

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,869,993 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,392
Heatwave Interactive
MMORPG | Genre:Historical | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 06/21/11)  | Pub:Heatwave Interactive
Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Gods and Heroes Forum » Rome (General) » Whatever happened to this game?

3 posts found
  Scarfe

Apprentice Member

OP  1/03/13 6:18:48 AM#1
I believe there was an extended downtime.  Is it running again?  Is there anyone left?  Has it been improved in anyway? 

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101

lizardbones

Elite Member

I think with my heart and move with my head.-Kongos

1/03/13 7:39:40 AM#2

I haven't heard anything from this game in a long time. I did play in beta, and it was a solid game, but nothing terribly special. It had been in development, then got shelved, and then it was pulled off the shelf again for the beta I was in. I think it was just too old to be great. They may have shelved it again rather than risk having the game collapse.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

keithian

Advanced Member

1/08/13 6:12:32 PM#3
Originally posted by lizardbones

I haven't heard anything from this game in a long time. I did play in beta, and it was a solid game, but nothing terribly special. It had been in development, then got shelved, and then it was pulled off the shelf again for the beta I was in. I think it was just too old to be great. They may have shelved it again rather than risk having the game collapse.

I have the same experience and the same impression. It just wasn't anything special and too old..nothing really that would pull from other released games if released for a third time today...that is..if it is still not going from the 2nd release.

There Is Always Hope!