Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,176 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,786
Jaca Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/10/05)  | Pub:Jaca Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Thang Online Forum » General Discussion » MMORPG.com not participating in the THANG promotion

8 posts found
  Taera

Community Manager

OP  2/03/08 9:23:28 PM#1

Hey guys! Fair warning: MMORPG.com is not participating in the THANG Online promotion contest; any advertisement posts will be treated as spam. 

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

Kraiton

Novice Member

2/21/08 7:48:43 PM#2

So correct me if I am wrong, but this forum is used to talk about the game right?

And if this is a personal forum for this game, and we encourage players to come check it out, JUST LIKE A RATING SYSTEM, then its treated as spam? MMORPG please feel free to contact your lawyers but I will protest your site on mine http://www.thang.co.nr/ You must understand that I cannot support your decisions and ask for my access to be banned. I will be looking forward to hearing from you in the near future, and feel free to contact me at kraiton@gmail.com

User Deleted
2/21/08 8:29:03 PM#3

Originally posted by Kraiton

So correct me if I am wrong, but this forum is used to talk about the game right?

And if this is a personal forum for this game, and we encourage players to come check it out, JUST LIKE A RATING SYSTEM, then its treated as spam? MMORPG please feel free to contact your lawyers but I will protest your site on mine http://www.thang.co.nr/ You must understand that I cannot support your decisions and ask for my access to be banned. I will be looking forward to hearing from you in the near future, and feel free to contact me at kraiton@gmail.com

Learn the Rules of Conduct of a site you decide to use:

Advertisements

• MMORPG.com does not allow users to advertise products or companies in our forums. If you want to advertise, contact support@mmorpg.com.

Talking about the game in general is fine, advertising for the game is not, unless you plan to pay for that advertising.

Also, this is not a "personal" forum for the game. It is a public forum on a privately run site. This forum section is here as a courtesy, not a right, to those who play it.

Oh, and the fact that you run a fansite and want to "protest" mmorpg.com for having rules which you failed to even research, isn't going to harm this site one bit.

Have a nice day.

sanicek

Apprentice Member

2/21/08 8:36:23 PM#4

I will protest your site!

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
+plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

Taera

Community Manager

OP  2/29/08 11:08:12 PM#5

MMORPG.com wants to make sure that all users get a fair chance to share their opinions.  That being said, we want to make sure that users READING those opinions get a fair view, too; if a game is offering reward or incentive for good reviews that unbalances perception and makes our forums less trustworthy.

In addition, while our forums are open to the public, this is a privately owned webspace; we hold full discretion to decide what can or cannot be posted on the site :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

Lunarhearts

Novice Member

Something can be changed by you, but you are under control by me =.=

4/28/08 9:10:03 AM#6

I cant register in this game, pls help me. When i was trying to register, it said error: "8a0bcd and TOF and BOF are delayed..." . I cant contact GM coz i cant register. Someone pls help me!!!

Lady_Killer

SweetSense

Novice Member

5/05/08 2:38:31 PM#7

Maybe becouse the admins from MMORPG has deleted the site adress....

never cry ......just screem

Anyandrell

Novice Member

7/18/11 8:26:44 PM#8

Maybe because MMORPG.com doesn't  get involved with C-rated, half-developed, total mess, no customer service, poor quality games that are out there just to milk cash for greedy owners?

let the game owners pay for advertising here. I very much doubt they would. They don't even want to pay a developer to fix the game.

Where are we going and why am I in this basket?