Tulga Games has released a Design Preview for the upcoming months. The plan outlines what fans can expect to see enter the game as they move forward.
The following items are the focus for the month of July 2005
- Ancient Rite of Passage episodes 2 and 3.
- Continued construction of "The Rift" and the new monsters and bosses that exist there.
- The ability for a plot owner to delete a structure on thier plot and recieve Novian Resources in their inventory. This will allow for easier upgrading of buildings as well as the ability to move structures around plots for added fun and functionality.
- Armor Dye Kits that will allow players to add dye to armor post item creation.
- Weapon Dye Kits that will allow players to add dye to weapons post item creation.
- Changing the Formulae for making Blighted Items to only require only 3 Blight Cores instead of 5 and allowing Players the ability to make Blight Cores from Blighted Essence.
- Emblems awarded to Crafting Schools for reaching level 100.
- Monster "Aggro" Tweaking
Click here to see their full plan.