We have just received an update from the folks at Game Network about the status of their Horizons services :
|Hello folks of Unity!|
Here's a brief statement from the crew at Game Network about the current state of the service for the European shard of Horizons as we would like to inform you about a few things that are going on in our offices:
That's all for now, we hope you will enjoy these improvements for Unity and feel free to send us your feedback!
- New CSR aboard: a new Customer Support Representative joined our time today, he's already under training and in a few days you should see him active on the support website (his nickname will be revealed as soon as he has found a good one for himself).
- New website in concept: we're currently working on a new concept for the Horizons product website (europe.istaria.com) to give a proper community place also for European players. Feel free to give us your suggestions about all the features and sections you would like to see added to it.
- New maintenance schedule: with the improved server performance in the last few months we have decided to try a new maintenance schedule and go back to a single maintenance downtime. This will be tested starting from next week and the chosen day will be Thursday morning. This choice has been made for two main reasons: is close enough to the update release day on North American shards so you won't have to wait too long to receive them and they will have enough time to test them correctly on live shards, second the maintenance would be still close to the weekend to give better performance for the most busy period of the week for the server.
- Security Certificate for login/support website: as you know the certificate has been bought back in October when it expired, unfortunately we will not be able to register and apply it until we receive a written authorization from the istaria.com domain owner. This received a further delay although we posted that the issue was resolved a few days ago, we apologize about this.
- Random Events: as some of you already experienced last week with the attacks on Aughundell and Dalimond, we've started working on some random town raids from Withered Aegis forces. We know that many of you like this kind of events and would like to see them almost daily, but their schedule will remaind just random... so you might have 3 attacks in 2 days and maybe then nothing for a week and at different times during the day. The point of these attacks will remain to be random and mostly unexpected!
With our best regards,
Horizons Europe Team