Our friends over at Tulga Games have released some patch notes on their MMORPG, Horizons. The changes were applied to their servers yesterday:
The following additions, changes and fixes were applied to Chaos and Order on Tuesday, February 21, 2006:
- Primal Rebirth now has an associated animation and particle effect.
- Updated Ryson Stormbringer's dialogue to be more up to date with the new tutorial.
- Added a quest to Ryson Stormbringer on Spirit Isle for new players as they complete the tutorial.
- Daknor the Berserk will now re-spawn more quickly.
- Stray buildings on Genevia removed.
- Plot sizes on Genevia continue to be adjusted.
- Greymane Wolves will now count towards the completion of the 'Attunement to Aden' quest.
For more on Horizons, click here.