Horizons has released the notes on the changes and fixes that are being applied to both the Order and Chaos servers today (Jan. 17/06). As usual, this is a partial list. All of the notes are available at the link below.
The following additions, changes and fixes are being applied to Chaos and Order on Tuesday, January 17, 2006:
Lair and Lairshaping:
- Crystalline Lattice Forms will now require the Lairshaping Ability and the Crystalshaping Machine.
- Deleted Lair Chambers that used Primal Essence of Melding will now properly send Novian Primal Essence of Melding into your vault upon deletion.
- Fixed a bug with Expert and Master Focused Azulyte Crystal formulas which prevented them from recognizing Unfocused Azulyte Crystals.
- Corrected the minimum skill requirement of a Tier 2 Helian/Lunus Hall from 225 to 200. The optimal skill is 425.
- Corrected the XP values for applying resources to Tier 4 Helian/Lunus Lairs.
- Corrected the resource requirements of Tier 6 Helian/Lunus Lair chambers.
- Corrected the XP values for applying Tier 3 Flowstones and Tier 4 Excoriations to Tier 4 Helian/Lunus Halls.
- Relstaroth the Lairshaper Trainer now carries the Journeyman Focused Azulyte Crystal formula.
Read it all, here.