Horizons, the MMORPG from Tulga Games, has released some notes from a recent update to their Blight server. These changes took effect yesterday, June 29th:
|The following client additions, changes and fixes were applied to Blight on Thursday, June 29, 2006:
New Features (Additions):
- When the map window is opened, if you have a grounded cargo disk, there will be a marker on the map indicating its location.
- You can now invite a character to join your group by right-clicking on their name in the People Window (from your friends list).
- Gathering from corpses will no longer cause them to play the death animation.
- Corrected the problem of two music emitters playing music at the same time. The closest emitter will now take priority.
- Corrected problems with music stopping and not switching to default music.
- Ambient sounds no longer loop after teleport.
For more on Horizons, click here.