Lots going on over at the official website for Horizons. First, they're asking for contributions to the Confectioner Revamp, they also answer some questions on Settlements, and finally, they talk about a recent update to Blight. We can't give it all to you, but you can click hte link below for the whole scoop:
- The Dryads have been at it again! An extensive forest has been grown on the western coast of the Dalimond Peninsula, and a massive tree has been grown in mere weeks within sight of Bristugo. Many Istarian Druids are excited about the prospects this new tree holds for their future.
- Lairshaping Mastery and Crystalshaping Mastery quests now use your skill level to determine when they can be obtained, rather than your Lairshaper school level.
- Baltorris the Imperial Engineer has made a discovery beneath the Imperial Outpost for interested Tailors, Outfitters and Weavers.
- Added “Mage's Quest: Speak with Rennis in Kion about further training” to Ulaven the Mage in New Trismus. This quest is available to Mages at level 10.
- Added “Cleric's Quest: Speak with Mera in Kion about further training” to Acolyte Miry in New Trismus. This quest is available to Clerics at level 10.
- Added new formula and processed resources for Dragon Cargo Disks.
- The New Rachival Council has contracted with the Vielo to construct a new travel gate in the community of Heather.
- The undead have begun fortifying the road between Parsinia and Sslanis on Lesser Aradoth.
- Azulyte Transmutation Mastery quest now uses your skill level to determine when you can obtain it, rather than your Lairshaper school level.
- The Withered Aegis have constructed additional fortifications within the Staging Area.
- Tiers 1 – 6 Lunus and Helian Essence Channelers, Smelters and Stoneworking Pedestals now provide a bonus to the Lairshaping skill.
- Beginner, Journeyman and Expert Smelters no longer provide a bonus to the Dragon Scalecrafting skill.
Read it all, here.