Horizons has released a list of "additions, changes and fixes" that went onto their server, Blight, yesterday. Enjoy!
The following additions, changes and fixes were applied to Blight on Monday, April 17, 2006:
- Travel directly from New Trismus to Genevia Island is now possible.
- Gaedin the Warrior Trainer now offers nine quests for warriors level 1 to 10.
- An out-going portal is now available in Brandon's Shelf.
- Blacksmith quests offered by Guran on New Trismus are no longer repeatable.
- Bone Golems now classify as undead.
- Breath of Lightning will dispel beneficial effects from the target on a successful hit.
- Vital Defiance will no longer be removed by Expulse or Dispel.
- Corrected the skill requirements and XP gains on hide strips when making lower tiered invisible leather caps using the Journeyman and Expert formulas.
- Blighted Essence Hide and Leather armors will now use a Shining Tailoring Recharge Kit instead of the Bright Tailoring Recharge Kit.
- “ Smelting Mastery X” quest can now be completed by speaking with Althanas the Great.
- Refurbished Board Plane is now useable when making items requiring the woodworking or fletching skills.
- Tazoon Prospecting Service Reports quest will now give out the proper reports when speaking with Fulthas.
For more on Horizons, click here.