Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,536 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,855
Artifact Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/08/03)  | Pub:Virtrium
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted Forum » General Discussion » Beta Testers and AE Direction.

11 posts found
  RPGPorkster

Novice Member

OP  8/02/03 12:40:38 AM#1

Has anyone been given beta testing status from outside USA/Canada?

It seems AE is taking a negative direction in its trust of future customers, a stance other respected companies don't do, example, Blizzard when it comes to handing beta versions out.

AE you shouldn't waste peoples time by letting them sign up to your beta queue when you knew too well that most wouldn't be eligible.

Wylonus

Novice Member

8/02/03 8:35:14 PM#2

bashing the game that isnt out yet?   i havent recieve e-mail from them yet either.

they sending snapshots to keep us drooling and wishing that we can playtest.  i went to betatest website, i hate that format! it making impossible to get fill out and hoping to win one of 15 beta give aways. now i doubt it, since it is closed until few more weeks for "open beta" oh well, another waiting cycle.

livelyc

Novice Member

i scope it ,i shoot it ,it dies. Rinse and repeat

8/02/03 9:41:07 PM#3

Originally posted by RPGPorkster

It seems AE is taking a negative direction in its trust of future customers, a stance other respected companies don't do, example, Blizzard when it comes to handing beta versions out.

AE you shouldn't waste peoples time by letting them sign up to your beta queue when you knew too well that most wouldn't be eligible.

I got my status last night , i was accepted into the beta . It seems the email was handled poorly tho it asked me to verify my address as the beta cd will be sent there but u cant verify it there is no website to do so lol! Anyone with a clue what to do or if it matters at all even if the info is right plz respond . Oh yea it also says "plz do not respond to this email as it is automated " lol

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

ChilledPenguin

Novice Member

8/03/03 5:49:59 PM#4

[edited]

Djin

Apprentice Member

"Shall we play a game?"

8/03/03 5:51:55 PM#5
I'm special... 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
E.T. is alive...
MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

Omol

Novice Member

8/04/03 6:42:32 PM#6

Originally posted by livelyc

I got my status last night , i was accepted into the beta . It seems the email was handled poorly tho it asked me to verify my address as the beta cd will be sent there but u cant verify it there is no website to do so lol! Anyone with a clue what to do or if it matters at all even if the info is right plz respond . Oh yea it also says "plz do not respond to this email as it is automated " lol

Got to www.tazoon.com .They have a place to register for some beta boards.Maybe someone can help you there.

----------------------------
Omol da'Ox

livelyc

Novice Member

8/04/03 7:29:13 PM#7

hehe i figured it all out, im good now

ChilledPenguin

Novice Member

8/04/03 10:59:18 PM#8

[edited]

livelyc

Novice Member

8/05/03 12:49:47 PM#9

Originally posted by SogarGofin

You lucky, lucky man.........

Sogar Gofin

hehe, yea im really psyched dude. First really hard beta to get into that ive managed to get in

RPGPorkster

Novice Member

OP  8/06/03 12:34:51 AM#10

"LivelyC" did you mention what country your from???

arrr sorry just read your user info.

I ask again, did anyone outside US/Can get beta status??

livelyc

Novice Member

8/06/03 10:04:54 AM#11

"LivelyC" did you mention what country your from???

arrr sorry just read your user info.

I ask again, did anyone outside US/Can get beta status??

Sorry , The big US of A here bro =/ hope  people outside do get in...... dont want any more countries to have a reason to hate the US