Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,786,096 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,041
Artifact Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/08/03)  | Pub:Virtrium
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

7 posts found
  Razide

Apprentice Member

OP  8/04/09 12:26:01 PM#1

I'm an old player of the original Horizons / Istaria. I've been trying to get back online to play this game again since it's now Vista capable, but I can not login with my old account info. When I click the links it redirects me to another page to recover your PW via email, but I have not received a reply and it's been a few days now. Is their support running?

User Deleted
8/04/09 1:51:48 PM#2
Originally posted by Razide

I'm an old player of the original Horizons / Istaria. I've been trying to get back online to play this game again since it's now Vista capable, but I can not login with my old account info. When I click the links it redirects me to another page to recover your PW via email, but I have not received a reply and it's been a few days now. Is their support running?

Howdy!

I'd guess that they (Virtrium) are a little backed up with all of the past players looking to run around the world again.

I'd suggest taking a look at the official forums (http://community.istaria.com/forum/index.php), perhaps in the 'Help' forum, and posting about your efforts. Folks are pretty quick to help out in there.

There are a couple of posts from returning players regarding everything from resetting passwords to the launcher requiring .Net 3.5... Maybe it will be of some help.

Ionselon

Novice Member

8/04/09 1:53:54 PM#3

Also, if you have a spam filter you may want to look in the spam folder to see if the email was put there.

Razide

Apprentice Member

OP  8/05/09 6:42:48 AM#4

I don't want to confuse them by creating another account just so I can post on the forum, on the other hand it won't let me post without loging on, so I guess I'll have to.

Nothing in the spam list. I don't think it would block them as they're on my contact list and I have received previous emails in the past from them. I sent an alternate email too. I'll reset the original tho just in case and resend them a note.  

Appreciate the replies and help, thanks, I'll keep trying.

shadowmage

Advanced Member

8/05/09 9:35:32 PM#5

They can merge forum accounts if you ask. Also go to the support site, sorry do not have it handy, and post a ticket. They should give you the info and a 14 day tail and you do not need an account to post a ticket.

Emissary of Istaria

Ravik

Novice Member

8/05/09 9:43:37 PM#6

Support is still around, it took a while to get my old account back as well but I endded up making a trial and upgrading since it has been forever since I last played and was gonna restart wanyway.

Make games you want to play.

SpecialK85

Novice Member

8/06/09 5:16:45 PM#7

When I signed up for the free trial I had trouble receiving my confirmation email...I eventually had to give them my husbands email address and I received it instantly. For whatever reason Yahoo mail receives some of their emails but not all of them

I AM like the wind!