Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,451 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,781
Artifact Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/08/03)  | Pub:Virtrium
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  7/27/09 11:23:50 AM#1

Do they accept prepaid game cards? Like the ones you can buy at Wal-mart or Best Buy?

User Deleted
7/27/09 11:31:07 AM#2

Going byt the website they only accept the following.

PayPal (Can Use Credit Cards) Secure payment system

Wallie-Card Pre-Paid Card (http://www.wallie.com/)

MoneyBookers (For International Customers) Secure payment system

Credit Card (VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC) Secure payment system

sidebuster

Novice Member

"Good, bad; I'm the one with the gun" -Bruce Campbell

7/30/09 5:48:30 PM#3

I remember playing the horizion demo back in the day. If I subscribe for a month and decide to cancel; am I going to have to call to cancel or if I use Pay Pal I can just cancel through them? I rember not ever wanting to subscibe after dealing with that. But since it's been like 10 years, I could give it another go (looking for a good crafting game other than Wurm and ATiTD).

User Deleted
7/31/09 6:54:32 AM#4
Originally posted by sidebuster

I remember playing the horizion demo back in the day. If I subscribe for a month and decide to cancel; am I going to have to call to cancel or if I use Pay Pal I can just cancel through them? I rember not ever wanting to subscibe after dealing with that. But since it's been like 10 years, I could give it another go (looking for a good crafting game other than Wurm and ATiTD).

Fortunately for all of us the billing fiascos of the past are, well, in the past.

I was also one of those that got billed for three months after I cancelled and was a bit worried, but Virtrium (the current owners) had a reputable payment processing company in place now.

I pay by credit card and everything has been fine so far. But, if you're worried, yes, paying by PayPal will allow you to cancel payment via a third party (PayPal in this case).

Hope this helps!