Summary for February Content Patch:
* New portals
* Imperial consigners are now in only three places (for your inconvenience!)
* 8 new quests for Storm Disciples, Mages, and Dragons
* New icons for Dragons
* Tons and tons of loot table changes for non-withered aegis monsters across every tier
* Ranged timer changes for ranged schools (scouts, rangers, etc)
* Resources can be stacked to 99,999
* All tech comps that are used in the game can now be looted
* New Spells for Dragons and Arcane Casters (Mages, Wizards)
* Dragon spells can be stored in Libraries
* Year of the Phoenix Loyalty Rewards!
* The Empire has authorized the construction of teleport gates and pads in the communities of Ker'Tis, Kir'Ignat and Clearport
* The Elves of Feladan have sighted a new enemy in their forest in an area known as the "Blighted Grove"
* The Empire has constructed a large building near the center of Bristugo to house an Imperial Consigner, Tavernkeeper, Nadia, Sir Aidan, and Anarie the Loyalty Rewards Vendor.
* The Enclave of Mages (which includes Wizards) has researched a new ability known as Energy Defense which all Wizards will gain every 20 levels beginning with level 24.
* Essiel the Storm Disciple Trainer in Sslanis has expanded his training regimen to include quests and will offer them to his pupils every 20 levels beginning with level 20.
* Fohadon the Mahagra Town Marshall is offering a bounty for the head of Icefang the Wolf.
* Eilen the Mage is looking for assistance collecting Icy Dire Wolf Claws.
* Kaliphar will now teach qualified Dragons the secrets of Dragon's Gift.
* Bjarn the Trandalar Gatekeeper will offer to attune Dragons to the destination pad at Kir'Tis provided you can complete a small challenge.
* The Winter Mountain Wolf population has begun a resurgence and new Alpha Wolves have been spotted among the packs. The hides of these wolves can now be harvested, though at this time nobody has found a good use for them.
* Storm Wisps have been spotted on the island of Aubadrine.
* The Skulks of the Spiritous Swamp have become more dangerous since the arrival of Digda the High Soothsayer.
* Emerald Golems now have a chance to drop a rare trophy item.
* Frostbite the Snow Beetle has been spotted from time to time among the other Snow Beetles on Trandalar.
* The spellcasters among Dragonkind have reported finding scattered fragments telling of a spell never before seen in Istaria known as "Promote Intellect"
* Scholar Trainers, Kesh in Sslanis and Geleon in Kion, now carry the formula "Beginner Imbued Essence Orb"
* Scholar Trainers, Talyshae in Feladan and Revaan in Mahagra, now carry the formula "Journeyman Imbued Essence Orb"
* The following abilities, spells, and other items now have their own icons:
o Ceremonial Chest Scale
o Dimensional Mastery
o Dimensional Pocket
o Dragon's Edge (formerly Dragon Adventurer's Edge)
o Dragon Ingenuity
o Breath of Flame Burst
o Drain Strike
o Gift of Velocity
o Primal Boon
o Primal Health
o Path of Helian
o Path of Lunus
o Drulkar's Scales
o Drulkar's Wings
o Primal Instant Heal
o Primal Rebirth
o Fangs of Fury (augmentation)
* Pale and Pallid Crystals are now stackable
* Player-built Taverns now provide a tiered bonus to Death Point reduction (Small offer 200%, Medium 250%, and Large 300%)
* Baric the Blacksmith, Dauga the Gatherer, Fulthas the Miner, Bragha the Outfitter, and Jalthor the Scholar in Aughundell now carry a selected few Expert formulas (but no longer carry any Beginner or Journeyman formulas)
* Updated the coin and hoard values of all Cargo gear (most went up, a few went down)
* Surtheim the T6 Fire Golem now drops Greater Fire Elemental Materia as a trophy item
* Cows will now provide more beef than before (yes, more than chickens!)
* Icefang the Winter Mountain Wolf is now much larger than other Winter Mountain Wolves, will call other wolves to his aid when attacked, has a higher ice resistance but lower fire resistances and can drop some new loot.
* Essiel the Storm Disciple Trainer now speaks like a Sslik should speak (no personal pronouns)
* Crystalshaping Machines now provide a bonus to Essence Shaping
* The following NPCs have taken a temporary vacation to the Forbidden Zone: Gorbash, Spitfire, Mary Margarine, Oldfox, Thurid, Finewood, Shears Rowbuck, Chardonnay, Melagant, Karen, Loki, Seldon, Beldon, Geldonna, Tilly, Weldon, the Master, Darkdoom, Basher the Brave, Achilles the Achaian, Darkhammer, Oakwood the Druid, Balial, Great Quest Giver, Polly the Griper and the Wishgiver
* Named Wind Golems are now much larger in size
* Removed Spiderling Silk, Steel Golem Fragments, and all Myloc tech components from Nadia
* Technique "Kicker: Shock of Fire III" now requires Mountain Wolf Fangs instead of Steel Golem Fragments
* Technique "Kicker: Shock of Ice III" now requires Ice Pygmy Ears instead of Steel Golem Fragments
* Technique "Defense: Spirit Webbing" now requires Jungle Crawler Leg Hairs instead of Blighted Spider Silk
* Re-arranged the shared timers on basic ranged abilities. There are now three Ranged Shared Timers instead of just two.
o Timer 1: Headshot, Heartshot, Powershot
o Timer 2: Pinion, Envenom Arrow, Coordinated Shot
o Timer 3: Longshot, Multishot
* Boar's Hide Mask (if unattuned) can now be consigned and it also has a hoard value
* Techniques "Defense: Spirit Webbing", "Adventure: Dismissal", "Adventure: Eminence", and "Adventure: Primal Vengeance" now have a coin value of 1 and can be consigned.
* Moss Covered Club and Scabreia's Staff now have a coin value of 1 and can be consigned.
* Event costumes are now stackable and hoardable
* Cleaned up the loot tables on nearly every non-Withered Aegis monster, removing resources that dropped, adjusting the drop rates of tech comps and trophy items.
* Enraged Wisps no longer spawn on the Isle of Wisps
* Enraged, Flame and Storm Wisps damage is now ethereal in addition to their regular damage types
* Kesh the Scholar Trainer in Sslanis no longer carries Journeyman formulas
* Technique "Banner: Tempest" now uses Nature-Imbued Essence Orbs
* Technique "Banner: Volcano" now uses Flame-Imbued Essence Orbs
* Blood Skulks have undergone a treasure revamp. They now have cleaner treasure tables (less clutter), Skulks will now drop a common trophy item, and each type of BloodSkulk will have a chance to drop a rare trophy item (unique to each - Spearfisher, Bloodmage, and Soothsayer).
* Bloodsnout Gruoks have undergone a treasure revamp. They now have cleaner treasure tables (less clutter), and they will each (except Grulets) drop a common and a rare trophy item.
* Bloodsnout Gruoks no longer drop coin
* All Bloodsnout Gruoks can now be harvested for Gruok Hide
* Chieftan Bulok the BloodSkulk now has his own treasure table and a special VERY RARE trophy.
* Tier 5 Veteran Skeletons now have a small chance of dropping a Veteran Skeleton Skull.
* Tier 5 Veteran Zombies now have a chance of dropping a rare Veteran Zombie Finger.
* Zombie Werewolf Skulls (which dropped oddly from Tier 5 Zombies) are now known as Veteran Zombie Ribs.
* Updated description on techniques "Defense: Nature Ward V", "Craft: Tanning V", "Craft: Tinkering V", "Statistic: Dexterity V"
* Techniques "Adventure: Primal V", "Defense: Spirit Resistance V", and "Spell: Junction V" now require Veteran Zombie Fingers instead of Zombie Werewolf Skulls.
* Moved Dragon's Gift quests on Kaliphar into a quest bucket
* Eilen the Mage at the Tower of Magery no longer sells formulas for coin. She only accepts Icy Tokens now which can be obtained by assisting her with various tasks.
* Quest "Assist Eilen the Mage with her Icy research" now gives a new spell, "Frosty Maelstrom", when completed. For those who have already completed the quest, Eilen will give you the spell directly.
* Icy Dire Wolves now drop a rare trophy.
* Altered the pricing of the Ice Bolt formulas to correspond with the new Icy Token value.
* New sit animation for dragons so they look to be resting instead of panting.
* Envenomed Arrow and Spear now get a 25% damage bonus and increased to-hit when in Blue stance
* Burning Archer's combustion effect will hit 100% of the time now and to all enemies within 15m of the initial target. Combustion does 200% damage now and has a proper damage type (flame instead of fire).
* Epic abilities and spells for Bipeds are now on a linked timer.
* Lowered the recycle on Burning Archer, Shining Blades, and Dark Cyclone to 10 minutes
* The aura part of Aura of Health now pulses every 30, 45 and 60 seconds based on tier.
* The effect part of Aura of Health now heals a percentage of maximum health (2%, 3.5%, 5%) and will pulse 3 times before expiring.
* "Breath of Fire" is now known as Khalentaris, the Breath of Fire.
* Essence of Blight can no longer be harvested from Blighted Oak and Thornwood
* The recycle on Ambrosia is now 1 hour and all Ambrosia share a timer.
* All T1 techniques and technique components have had their descriptions updated both to fix any bugs and reflect any changes. Brown Necrofly wings are no longer referred to because they do not exist. Greater Water Elemental Droplets now are consistently named.
* Cleaned up Bronze Golem, Cedar Treant, Forest Crawler, Garnet Golem, Gruok and Grulet, Jungle Crawler, Malachite Golems, Sand Beetles, Sand Ogres, Sand Pygmies, Sandstone Golems, Venomous Stalkers and Water Elemental loot tables to drop tech components/trophies more often. These will no longer drop any resource as loot. Where appropriate, all should be able to be harvested for resources.
* Weaker Skeleton Skulls are now used in some of the techniques that Weaker Blight Bindings had used.
* Grulet Bristles now drop from T1 Grulets. This technique component is used in some of the techniques that had used Gruok Bristles.
* Biting Necroflies, Brittle Fyakki and Venomous Stalkers are now considered "WA Animals" and have had their loot tables balanced accordingly.
* Jungle Crawler Leg Hairs, Lesser Water Elemental Droplets, and Weaker Ghost Ectoplasm are all now used in some techniques. Other technique components have been adjusted to allow these to be used.
* All T1 Withered Aegis mobs have had their loot tables adjusted. They will now drop tech components slightly more often than they used to.
* "Golem" type mobs (including Water Elementals) have had their loot tables changed to drop fewer types of items than previously. They will drop formulas, techniques, and some "miscellaneous" items as well as monster specific loot, but will no longer drop weapons and armor.
* Elven Guards near the Blighted Grove are now known as Grove Guardians
* Quest "Destination Task: Kill Icefang" is now known as "Destination: Valley of the Moon", has more dialog, and is in Bjarn's quest bucket.
* Quest "Destination Task: Kill Frostbite" is now known as "Destination: Ker'Tis", has added dialog, and can only be obtained by Dragons.
* Removed Gnomekindle NPC's from area around New Rachival.
* Redbacked Spiders have had their spawns completely adjusted. Though they are found in the same area as before, their numbers are now greater and spawn overall should be steadier over time as players move around the area.
* "Taming the Cyclone" quest gives the Dark Cyclone formula. This is a temporary fix pending a revamp of the quest.
* Khutit form will no longer incur any stat reductions. Khutit will still be unable to fly or use breath weapons.
* Resources can now be stacked to a maximum of 99,999 per stack.
* Nambanora in Feladan, Rulan in Mahagra, Quira in Dralk, Selia in New Rachival, Fellea in Kion, Melli from Sslanis, Sheena in New Korelia, Starr in New Brommel, and Pylios in Kirasanct have had their Consignment Stores closed. The consignors in New Trismus, Aughundell and the new one in Bristugo remain open and ready to do business with players.
* Tweaked the Beetle resistances to be more in line with lore surrounding beetles (slightly resistant to slash, highly resistance to pierce, vulnerable to crush, vulnerable to spirit, even against everything else)
* Ice Gnawer the named Ice Beetle now has an "Aura of Cold" effect on him that will cause cold damage to enemies in range.
* Quest "Aughundell Guard: Yew Sap Polish" is now known as "Iron Guard: Yew Sap Polish", has been expanded a little, and is now given out by Guard Gormund using a quest bucket.
* The Sorcerer ability, Mind Defense, now has an associated particle effect when it is initially used
* Unfocused Dark Azulyte now has a Quarrying skill range of 1 to 250 for gathering
* Quest "Gangaf Quest: Find Insulation for the Wires" (b version) now refers to Borlak Alebrewer instead of Grady.
* Blighted Cobalt Bar can now be sold to pawnbrokers and consigned
* Added the "primal" keyword to Libraries so that Dragon Spells can now be stored there.
* Cobalt Golem Fragments now properly refer to "Craft: Salvaging IV" instead of "Spell: Salvaging IV"
* Quest "Tower of Magery: Collect Icy Dire Wolf Claws" can no longer be obtained by Dragons.
* Eilen the Mage had a 0% markup so she wouldn't sell anything. Raised it and now she's cooperating.
* Quest "Ulaven's Quest: Mage Part 1" will now accept any level of Safety ability.
* Large Sand Beetles were pulling loot from the Small Sand Beetle table (which was empty)
* Storm Wisps are no longer harvestable for flame essence when killed.
* Repaired T1 Withered Aegis loot tables so they drop the correct variety of loot.
* Repaired the Bitter Pickle loot tables to drop the correct quantity of loot.
* All foods are now assigned their proper icon based on the type of the meal (Main, Side, Dessert, and Appetizer).
* Fixed Gnomekindle Holiday Clothing so that all robes can now be made with just tailoring skill.
* Fixed Banner Days quest so that when talking to Krianos players will no longer get a "nil is not online" message.
* Fixed a hole in the ground in Spire's Tail that had been trapping small dryads and gnomes (Sorry Dragons, the buffet is closed!)
* Salvaging III technique now requires regular Werewolf Hide rather than Brown Werewolf Hide as a component.
* Guran the Blacksmith will no longer allow Dragons to join the school (Seriously, what was he thinking?!?!)
* Grulets on Skalkaar once again have tusks and will occasionally have them fall out when killed; the Dragon Tutorial quest can once again be completed.
* Thurid was moved to the Forbidden Zone by mistake and this will affect players capability to complete the Burning Archer quest.
* Removal of other NPCs affects the Darkstaff and Wishgiver quests. These quests will be undergoing a revamp.