The following additions, changes and updates were applied to Chaos and Order on 10.28.2008:
* The Spooky Spiders and Scary Zombies have returned again this year to their normal haunts.
* Prohibition on Knut's "special drinks" has been lifted for the festival season. (He once again sells the Hammer's Rest items)
* BOO Contest mask and headscale winners and runner-ups
* 2 new Fall Harvest plot decorations.
* 3 new Fall Harvest lair mural decorations and 2 new original artwork lair murals. Many thanks to Nambroth!!!
* Nadia has a supply of Spiderling Silk for sale
* Frig Tallowgar at the Imperial Outpost has acquired the Master Blighted Essence Orb, Master Blighted Essence Orb Cleansing, and Master Blighted Essence Orb Enchanting formulas.
* The Bureau of Observances has added new gravestones to the Festival Grounds for: LaughingOtter, Velea, Daryl and Jim
* Tiers 1 to 6 Helian/Lunus Dragon Transmutation chambers
* The Tavern Keeper in the Bitter Pickle has quickly learned how to avoid being Stunned quite so easily, as well has having worked out to be a bit healthier.
* Kwellen Berserkers now have their own school with actual resistances and stats (so they may be a little harder than before)
* Gleaming, Glowing and Light crystals are now stackable
* Spirit Ward formulas now have a proper icon (Thank you, Valornyx)
* Spirit Ward augmentations and spells now use the proper icon.
* Greater and Lesser Water Golems and now known as Greater and Lesser Water Elementals and have an updated appearance.
* Water Elemental ability, Water Blast, now has an associated particle effect.
* Water Golem Droplets are now known as Water Elemental Droplets
* Water Golem Materia is now known as Water Elemental Materia
* Trophy Hunter task "Go Bag 5 Water Golem Materia" is now known as "Go Bag 5 Water Elemental Materia"
* Quest "Drain Strike II: Kill 40 Water Golems" is now known as "Drain Strike II: Kill 40 Water Elementals"
* Fall Harvest NPCs have moved back to the Festival Grounds outside of Dalimond in preparation for the annual Fall Harvest Festival
* The citizens of Aughundell report that the area around the ruins of The Bitter Pickle has changed significantly. While less powerful elementals now wander closer to the road than before, further inside the ruined region more powerful ghosts with abilities never before seen have also been found.
* Halfdan Sundershield took some time away from celebrating Hammer's Rest this year to learn more about The Bitter Pickle and the bottle caps that Joggler has been collecting from there for years. He has a few new stories to tell and will reward those who listen.
* Gathering from T6 Rubies and Sapphires will now grant you a chance of harvesting processed gems of the same type
* Evisceration of Life is now known as Evisceration of Life I, and is no longer masterable. Base damage has been increased to 500 and the recycle time reduced to 10 minutes. Reavers will now gain Evisceration of Life II at level 60 and Evisceration of Life III at level 90.
* Corrected an issue with Tooth & Claw VIII which may have prevented Xerix from offering the quest.
* Adjusted spawn of some Elementals in Bitter Pickle so that the area isn't overwhelmed.
* Corrected a problem with the Bottle Cap formula; bipeds now do not have to try to equip their Ingenuity; they use an Istarian Army Knife instead.
* Joggler Snimms will now indicate with a quest marker that he has a quest for those experienced enough to help him collect bottle caps. He does now require that adventurers be at least level 30 and thus able to collect the caps on their own before he will give them the quest.
* The remainder of the Dim crystals are now stackable
* Corrected the bonus percentages on T6 Diamonds
* Corrected an issue with the ARoP quest requirements. Karane should now accept either version of the level 60 Primal/T&C Master quests.
* Changes made to plot sizes in Shepherd's Home to prevent plots from overlapping slightly or have structures overlap.
* Moved sandpile in Mundi off the road.
* Dozens of small changes to locations of plot markers, plots with rough spots, and other minor errors made throughout the world to ensure that these plots are able to be purchased and built on after auctions. Note that texture coloring which does not effect the ability to build on a plot was not altered in this delta.