The following additions, changes, and fixes have been applied to Chaos and Order as part of the June updates:
- A Cauldron Workshop is now available as a plot structure for all three tiers.
- The Communities of Papa and Old Oaks have acquired wells.
- Old Oaks has acquired a sandpile.
- A destination pad has been added to the Imperial Outpost. Frig Tallowgar will offer to attune qualified characters.
- Armor Dye Kits are now known as "Armor and Scale Dye Kits" and can be applied to Dragon Scales.
- Raine, a Miner Trainer, has been added to Parsinia. Raine has tasks for Miners under level 20.
- Dragon Tool Claws added to game. They can be socketed and have craft techs applied to them, but they do NOT function as tools or cap skills. Dragons must still use dragon crafting abilities as they always have. Equipping them is based on current skill in mining or quarrying. Beginner and Journeyman forms will be added to craft trainers, Expert will be added to the loot tables.
- Shining Blades formula is now attuned on receipt.
- Dark Cyclone formula is now attuned on receipt.
- Created a better description for Silver Strike, assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
- Lowered the hoard cost on the Drain Strike abilities
- Created a better description for Dragon's Reach, and assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
- Created a better description for Spiked Scales.
- Spiked Scales augmentation will now display a particle effect when it "fires".
- Assigned a particle effect to Dragon's Gift.
- Bite augmentation now qualifies as a bleed.
- Bite ability now has an associated particle effect.
- Created a better description for Refreshing Breeze and assigned a particle effect.
- Created a better description for Ravage and assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
- Updated name, description, keyword and hoard value of Ice Bone Splinters
- Breath of Ice quest reworked and added to Semeneth's quest bucket. The quest now has sub-quests for tracking progress better and is available to all Dragons, regardless of faction choice.
- Lowered the recycle timer on Breath of Ice and Breath of Lightning from 600 to 60 seconds.
- Breath of Ice and Breath of Lightning now have hoard costs.
- Ice Breath augmentation now properly increases the delay for melee and ranged attacks. It will also increase damage done by flame to the target while it is active.
- Updated name, description, keyword and hoard value of Energy Bone Splinters.
- Breath of Lightning quest reworked and added to Valkoth's quest bucket. The quest now has sub-quests for tracking progress better and is available to all Dragons, regardless of faction choice.
- Added a description to the Shield of Gold augmentation, added a particle effect to the ability.
- Updated name, description, keyword and hoard value of Flame Bone Splinters.
- Breath of Fire quest reworked and added to Kelakhan's quest bucket. The quest now has sub-quests for tracking progress better, but now requires that you complete either the Breath of Ice or Breath of Lightning quest first.
- Craft Trainers on New Trismus no longer give T2 to T5 tasks. Tasks for new players may be introduced at a later time using the quest bucket system.
- Sammy's Special Pants quest now uses the quest bucket system.
- Sandstone Golems will now wander far less often and should revert to their "sleep" state (a big resource node) when not moving. NOTE: This is a preliminary step and if it works it will be applied to other golems.
- Ingenuity Ability can now be used to gather water.
- Bottlecap Collections are now stackable
- Craft Trainers, Vaultkeepers and Stewards are now gone from New Vassarak, New Brommel and New Koraelia.
- Cassath, the Gatherer Trainer, has been moved to Parsinia. Cassath now has tasks for Gatherers under level 20. Krianti the Kion Gatherer trainer has been moved to the Forbidden Zone.
- Crystal lines that are now stackable:
o Ardent o Beaming o Bright o Dark o Freezing o Flawless o Exceptional o Greater o Icy o Lesser o Misty o Sizzling o Standard o Sugent
- Scout's Spirit Weapon Crystal is now attuned
- Spell formulas, Gift of Velocity and Primal Health, can now be scribed by bipeds as well as Dragons.
- Altered the recycle time on all food dishes from 1200 to 600 seconds, removed the post-delay and adjusted the pre-delay.
- The following Guild Communities have had an initial round of resizing completed. (Note that some may be re-visited after plot reclaim makes more land available.) Guild Aki, Ambato, Amon, Apia, Arua, Back Bay, Calm Waters, Cameron, Carmo, Clearport, Eli, Gerard, Grandli, Harmony, Haven, Imago, Immons, Jambi, Kable, Manta, Mabada, Miyuki, Moyo, Mundi, Nana, Nong, North Balzar, North Saritova, Cire, Motoro, Tagan
- The following Communities have had an initial round of resizing completed.
Sable Shore, Central Valley, Istaria's Union
- The guild community of Kabale has acquired a destination pad and outgoing portal
- The guild community of Eli has acquired a constructible gazebo
- The guild community of Motoro has acquired a destination pad
- A lumberyard has been constructed outside of the new boundaries of Sable Shore
- The lair formerly in Sable Shores is now in a community known as Bayn Hill
- Updated Mani the Dire Wolf's name from "Dire Wolf Alpha".
- Weaver Trainers now carry the Beginner Fabric Construction Bolt formula.
- Once and for all (I hope) fixed the Valor and Vigilance quest. Reward is now given within the quest itself. Separated quest to be one for dragons, one for bipeds.
- Urgat the Wicked: Now shouldn't instantly respawn; had treasure adjusted to remove chance for key drop (as it is now in the quest itself).
- Trials of the Gifted quest has been made more "user friendly"; specifically added better directions in the Swiftness and Knowledge Trials, and gave better indication of where the assistant to assessor of Wit is.
- Gaedin's Warrior quest is no longer repeatable
- Weaker Saris Skeletons near the Ruined Homestead Camp are much less aggressive and no longer social
- Brown Wolves on New Trismus are less social and have a much shorter aggro radius.
- Lowered the maximum number of brown wolves that can spawn on New Trismus.
- Lowered the respawn time of Red Tusks.
- Lowered the maximum spawn quantity of Reanimated Warriors on New Trismus and lowered the respawn rate.
- Lowered the aggro radius on Reanimated skeletons.
- Fixed up the quest "Blacksmith: Longing for Longbows!".
- Dragon breath sub-quests no longer have "dragon_quest" keywords assigned. This will let them be properly given to players on the main quests.
- Confectioner rare food formulae now require the appropriate skill level in cooking in order to be scribed.
- Elenna, Gatherer Trainer on NT, now has her tasks again. Krianti in Kion and Cassath in Sslanis also now offer tasks for Gatherers under level 20.
- Gaeta the Miner Trainer on NT, now has tasks again for Miners under level 20.
- Reffis the Jeweler Trainer on NT now has tasks in her quest book for Jewelers under level 20. Baesta the Jeweler Trainer in Kion also has tasks in her quest book for Jewelers under level 20.
- Gift of Velocity I can now be scribed by Dragons
- Trophy Hunters in Kion and Sslanis will now give Trophy quests via the bucket system to adventurers levels 5 to 20.
- Forest Crawlers (all levels) now drop the correct trophies for their level. Tasks have been adjusted accordingly as well.
- Jungle Crawlers (all levels) now drop the correct trophies for their level. Jungle Crawler Workers no longer drop trophies.
- The Wishgiver Task: Kill 10 Wolves will now allow you to kill the Greymane Wolves on Lesser Aradoth in order to complete this task.
- Master Blighted Cut Gem formula now requires 1000 gemworking
- Fangs of Fury should properly reduce delay by 5% now.
- Quest "T6 Rare Foods: Campsite Stew" now properly gives the formula instead of the food as the quest reward.
- The original Exquisite Ring has been restored. Players who had it when it became Annis' Ring should again have the Exquisite Ring.
- Quest "Jolan's Quest: Devotion" will now give out a new ring called Annis' Ring.
- Blighted Item Recharge Kits will now drop as loot.
- Removed the effective skill from Flaming Weapon tech
- Modified Trials of the Gifted quest to provide directions to each of the Assessors in the quest journal.
- Mani the Dire Wolf should no longer respawn instantaneously nor three at a time.
Emissary of Istaria