Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Heroes of the Storm | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,749 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,489
Artifact Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/08/03)  | Pub:Virtrium
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted Forum » General Discussion » Note to the 40 contest winners

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
48 posts found
  gopher65

Novice Member

7/10/05 6:48:24 PM#41

Most people have received there iPods now. The poster containers are schedualed to arrive at the Tulga offices on Monday the 11th of July (tomorrow as I write this), so they will be shipped out either Monday or Tuesday, depending on what time of day they arrive.

I'm not sure why they are just getting the poster containers now; it seems like a rather long wait for the people who won posters. But regardless as of tomorrow all prizes will have been shipped.

tigris67

Guide

"You know what happened to the man that got everything he ever wanted? He lived happily ever after"

6/12/06 10:32:33 PM#42
I was one of the 50 who won...but I won't be able to play untill the 26th possibly?

edit: oh wait....hehe...I won the new contest from the 12th of june...oops

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

Savilz

Novice Member

6/15/06 2:12:49 PM#43
Uh question sooo i won the contest ... claim my prize and made the account but when i tried to log in the email log in i had to do they said that the account is not there :P  someone walk me through on how to get an account set up or that fresh CD key you're talking about.  THANX
  Motorhead

Novice Member

I''m like a Super Hero without any of the powers or motivation.

11/13/06 2:31:15 PM#44

Hey Admin/Mods,

Don't you think it's really time for this sticky to finally come down?

----------------------------------------------

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

bonobotheory

Novice Member

Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.

10/18/07 8:27:02 AM#45
Originally posted by Motorhead

Hey Admin/Mods,

Don't you think it's really time for this sticky to finally come down?

Some people are still waiting for their prizes.

lsiehla

Novice Member

11/27/07 10:30:53 AM#46

I downloaded the game and I am enjoying playing it atm. It's one of those things... you either love it or hate it.

The biggest drawback is lack of information. I find that I am constantly trawling the forums for information which frankly should be available. It badly needs a good guide. The community sites make up for this but it means that the info you need seems to spread all over the place.

It still has a few annoying bugs but nothing that stops gameplay (at least nothing that is yet to affect me).

I would download the client (the trial is the same as the full) and give it a try (I gave up on Ryzom after 2 hours so if you stuck it out for a few days you will have no problems with HZ).

I hope they send the keys out soon as my trial is about to run out.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search