Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Marvel Heroes | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,129 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,162
Vult-r | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/04)  | Pub:Vult-r
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Endless Online Forum » General Discussion » Endless As I have played this game for over a year, I have a few tidbits for you all. First of all, ksing of any sort has been stopped on all mobs aside from bosses- but then bosses take multiple people to take down anyway. The spawns are faster then they

7 posts found
  Nayukimisao

Novice Member

OP  2/22/10 9:32:43 PM#1

As I have played this game for over a year, I have a few tidbits for you all. First of all, ksing of any sort has been stopped on all mobs aside from bosses- but then bosses take multiple people to take down anyway. The spawns are faster then they used to be, and I always get the drops I need when i need them. The community is 'okay' if you know how to iggie all the bad eggs. "hackers" are almost obsolete now, they are reduced to a program titled "t-search" which is just a bunch of variables. If you know how you don't even have to waste stats on spells, some equipment will give you the stats needed. There is a huge revamp going on in this version, so pretty much all of the below comments by other people are obsolete... and btw, I have an anger problem and I have no trouble playing... you just have to watch your ego while your playing and you'll be fine.

Some of the downsides. ARVID THE ADMIN! omg how many people does he jail a day on main server? of course he does get a lot of shit to begin with, bugt if you see his pics he should be used to it by now >.> classic stereotypical nerd. Mizzy isn't so bad unless she gets into a tissy fit. Vult-r is a legend in my eyes (this isn't a down side but since I am on the subject of admins...)

Some more uppers. It is way easier to level now, like seriously. of course i don't play main server, so I can't honestly vouche for that >.> tons of people running about there, but test server is THE BEST if you watch your ego. Trust me, ego is a bad thing in this game because you will get shot down during your first week if you don't watch yourself. It's all about being on the low low until you've gotten to know people better. Newbies should avoid global chat for the first few weeks, until they get the grand design of EO's society down.

Over all, as a seasoned player, I give it a ten outta ten, and anyone who says different is probably too impatient to really get into any type of game.

"In this version we may all very well find ourselves to be newbs"- Vult-R. Keep that quote in mind.

Anzie

Novice Member

2/22/10 9:42:53 PM#2

I played this game when it was total crap like 6years ago well is still crap anyway lol

Originally posted by Spathotan
The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.

Lansid

Novice Member

"Remember... no matter where you go... there you are!"

2/22/10 9:46:33 PM#3

Longest... title... evar

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

Plutonicwoes

Tipster

2/22/10 9:48:06 PM#4
Originally posted by Lansid

Longest... title... evar

Why read the post! It's all in the title :-P

Wizardry

Elite Member

Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

2/22/10 11:12:38 PM#5

To the OP,you know i was feeling the sincerity of your post until you said 10/10?

That is not a serious rating,you know it and i know it.My fave game or the game i feel is the best in over all design is FFXI,and i could NEVER give it a 10/10,i would be hard pressed to give a single 10/10 in any aspect of the game.

10/10 means GOD himself made the game lol,it means there is absolutely no room for improvement.When you rate an ENTIRE game 10/10 that means EVERY single aspect of the game is a 10/10.I bet if i login to that  game the graphics alone will be typical of F2P barely 6/10,am i right?

Your post was so good until that point,you even had me interested,that is not easy.Trust me i am NOT impatient either,i played FFXI for years,most people quit FFXI based on the controls alone.

OMG! update lol,this game is a friggin cartoon,it is an even cheaper version of runescape.That is 1980's graphics,i could go back and play FF2-3 UO 2-3 Might nMagic 2-3 Dungeon Keeper ect ect.Good thing you gave the game a 10/10 you were so accurate ; ; .

Endless Online

http://www.youtube.com/user/Napolianboo#p/u/15/rCYLLQCNc1w
Samoan Diamond

User Deleted
2/22/10 11:14:56 PM#6

I've never even heard of this game, but the OP's post makes me weary of even trying it. Kill-stealing? Hacking? It sounds like Aion, but Free to Play. I think I'll pass.

SevenOmatic

Advanced Member

2/22/10 11:17:56 PM#7

they really should put a character limit for titles. 

btw, the game looks horrable..