We are currently testing an extremely large Shadowbane patch in QA that we hope to deploy next Monday across the service. This is roughly 50% of the total fixes and changes, so this will expand as more items are verified and tested.
Update: Several entries were removed as they were previously fixed, or working as intended. For more information see the corresponding forum thread.
Shadowbane Patch Preview v. 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a couple of server crashes
- Fixed some spawning bugs.
- Silverlance vendors should all be fully functional.
- Druid AoEs will no longer affect the group.
- Errant guildleaders should no longer appear at their old digs.
- Wind bows should now be able to hit moving targets.
- Fixed some OSX customer lock up and patching problems.
- The Challenge power now has a success or failure message
- Wyverns should no longer get stuck in trees
-Health bars in the group hud should no longer exceed 100%.
- Unidentified magic items are now clearly visible in the sell menu, making it harder to sell them by accident
- Discipline dropping monsters will no longer be robbable.
- Level of Detail (LOD) will be based upon camera position, not character position.
- The 'Master-at-arms' has been renamed 'Master Warrior'.
- The Blood Prophet power 'Bloodfire' now does stamina damage.
- Holy blades are now dual wieldable.
- Bob the Wandering Grobold has a new story to tell.
- Renamed Conn MacMorgan's evil, runeless twin.
- Steal Breath can now be cured by poison cures.
- Skratha Tundra should be less laggy.
- Newbie Zones and Cities should cause less rubber-banding
- Weapon Speed values should now show up on weapon mouseovers.
- Made the gladiator rune description more accurate.
- Asset Management HUD "Time left for building upgrade" should be easier to understand
- Use of recall scrolls will now instantly fire a particle effect.
- To appease summoners who fund their trade summoning those with DoOdiSh names, the summon dialog is no longer case sensitive.
-New characters will find 'M' mapped to 'Map' instead of 'Mouselook' in the future.
- The Shadowbane Team
If you would like to read what people have to say about this on the forum, head over to their site. . .