Shadowbane has added the second iteration of the October Content Patch to the test server. In categories of World, Disciplines, City / Seige / Guild and General, there are pleanty of changes and fixes.
The second iteration of the October Content Patch is being placed on the Test Server now. We ask those of you who can assist us in evaluating the Client Synchronization Enhancements, please do so. The more individuals we have testing this update to the client, the better we will be able to correct any issues before putting this on the game production servers. To learn how to access the Test Server, click here.
The Test Server has been updated with the second iteration of the October Content Patch. The server will be down for approximately 60 minutes for this update.
- All Bursars are now named Bankers (really this time!). * Migrating a character no longer causes its name to be in all caps.
- Fixed a targeting issue with the Thrall Powers "Vok-Maalra" and "Thog-Maalra".
- The Thrall Power "Thog-Maalra" is now insta-cast.
- You can no longer have more than one Guild Invitation active and repledging will remove any active Guild Invitations.
- Intercity travel will now cancel pending summons.
- Fixed an issue where a player could not withdraw gold from the Warehouse if they already had gold in their inventory.
- Single clicking on an item in a loot inventory takes it now; added a short delay between looting each item (half a second).
- Summon will now fail if the target is in Combat or Safe mode at cast time or at teleport time.
- Added a new option under the Windows menu to import a Layout Configuration file; this does not import hot button, hot bar, or hot key settings.
- Enhanced the attention to the Runes Taken List during Character Creation.
Fore m,ore information on Shadowbane, click here.