Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,468 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,416
Mnemosyne LLC
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 06/02/03)  | Pub:Mnemosyne LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  Reagal

Novice Member

Who are you? "I'm no one"

OP  9/12/07 9:05:26 AM#1

I played this game before i unstalled it, but now i want to play it again.... the download goes good, then suddenly when im gonna patch it there is no connection to the server  Help please is the servers down or is it another problem?

In case it is another problem... what could it be 

To live and Die By Fire

rawrxbrad

Novice Member

i need rl modz NAO

9/18/07 7:43:19 PM#2

Originally posted by Reagal

I played this game before i unstalled it, but now i want to play it again.... the download goes good, then suddenly when im gonna patch it there is no connection to the server  Help please is the servers down or is it another problem?

In case it is another problem... what could it be 

http://www.eventide.net/forums/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=GenDiscussion

you should post here, and for the most part its active and is basically ran by players, gms respond, mods to download, also a bunch of patches so the game runs smoother might wanna check those out, have fun =]

RistySindel

Novice Member

3/19/08 4:56:48 AM#3

It could just possiable be your 'firewall', mine used to do the same. Just check it and make sure your allowances are set.

Ebol-a

Novice Member

4/07/08 2:27:18 PM#4

The game has serious crash problem s during play too buddy so get used to it

It lags and jumps then lags again... I'm sure my allowance is more than the cost of the servers lol

If ya played before, why are you goin back??

I mean, it just CRASHES when you try to get to new areas... It's goofy.

ladybug420

Novice Member

4/23/08 1:27:39 AM#5

Allowance? oh now it all makes sense, you're just a kid ........*slaps forehead*  no wonder you dont like the game..........do us all a favor and play another game kid