Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,685 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,523
Lyra Studios
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Lyra Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Reclamation Forum » General Discussion » Brad's Balls (Actually not that dirty) (Game)

1 posts found
  ViolentY

Novice Member

OP  12/27/05 4:59:41 AM#1

It's a game me and my friend made on accident, just going back and forth saying words. In hindsight, it's sort of like madlibs.

Here's what you need:

-The ability to communicate (voices are best, but I guess text works, too.)
-A really goofy/tired/"out of it" mood (the game was created at 4:45am).
-A vocabulary that includes at least more than one adjective
-A dirty mind

Here's the game:
We'll use 2 players as an example--person A and person B. Person A starts by saying the word "balls." This is the official kick-off of the game. After this happens, the actual game begins. Person B now has to say one adjective. It can be any adjective at all. Then it's person A's turn again. He/she must say another adjective. Finally, person B ends the turn by saying "balls." Now, person A must start by saying an adjective. Afterward, person B says an adjective, and then it ends this time with person A saying "balls."

So, a game would go like this:
A: Balls.
B: Salty.
A: Brown.
B: Balls.
A: Wrinkly.
B: Hairy.

If more players are added, then you must add one more adjective. Therefore, a game would go like this:
B: Round.
C: Sweaty.
A: Smelly.
B: Balls.
C: Droopy.
A: Lumpy.
B: Lovely.
C: Balls.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. My friend and I have been playing this game for well over an hour while we're doing other stuff. We've been making up some really funny combinations like "idealistic" and "angry." Maybe you'll end up trying it when you're staying up really early in the morning with a friend or two. :P

-Machiavelli