Trending Games | Crowfall | Sword Coast Legends | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,950,867 Users Online:0
Games:778  Posts:6,376,281
Lyra Studios
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Lyra Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Reclamation Forum » General Discussion » Reclamation --> Dead

2 posts found
  Soldarith

Novice Member

OP  2/24/07 10:44:38 AM#1
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that Reclamation was in fact gone (unfortunately because it looked promising).

Link:
http://www.reclamationgame.com/news.0.html?&no_cache=1&tx_cwtpresscenter_pi1[showUid]=68&cHash=202172da6b

"Reclamation Development Halted

With the demise of Underlight, we had to consider a course of action for Reclamation. Due to the lack of resources (financial and workforce), we beleve it is no longer viable for us to continue working on the official sequel to Underlight. So, as much as it pains me to say this, Reclamation development has been halted after a rocky 3.5 years. Even though we didn't make it to the finish line, it's been a great and rewarding experience.

While we're no longer actively developing Reclamation, we'll always consider serious offers to take the project further.

I'd like to thank you for your support, and I hope we'll see you in the renewed Underlight community. Join us on the forums or chat with us in the #underlight or #lyra channels on stratics IRC.

Lyra-Martin and the Reclamation Development Team."

Aryean

Novice Member

9/03/07 4:44:47 AM#2