Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Wasteland 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,264 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,382
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » Subscription again over 10 million

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  rutaq

Hard Core Member

10/07/12 8:21:12 PM#21

I am not a huge WoW fan since it lacks almost every MMO element that I like but...

It is nice to see the heralded "Death of Subscription MMO model" is far from the truth.   Now I wish that they would take even a tiny amount of that profit and make a nice old fashioned MMO, with a nice slow advancement curve, some nice old fashion PvP with loot drop or other risk and of course some player world building stuff like Keeps, Cities and Sieges  :)

tank017

Novice Member

10/07/12 8:26:20 PM#22
Originally posted by GolbezTheLion
Originally posted by tank017

well obviously it tastes good enough for people to crave.There's other options out there,but people still come on back..

if it were shit in a wrapper, Im sure people wouldnt be back.

People come back because they are lazy and it's easier to whip through the drive through and pick something up. They sure as hell don't keep coming back because it's a gourmet or even decent quality meal, far from it.

I don't mind that some think it's a "silly analogy", if the shoes fits...

lol,you act as if McDonalds is the only food chain out there...

you could go order take out from your most favorite,fancy restaurant if you wantd to.People go to McD's because they like it,its as simple as that..

in terms of MMO's,WoW shouldnt be compared to some fast food joint,its a silly comparison.You dont have to like the game,but that doesnt mean it isnt a quality product.

miagisan

Novice Member

10/07/12 8:27:24 PM#23
Originally posted by GwapoJosh
Wow.. another post on this.  Who gives a fuck?

apparantly you do since you are on the WoW forums

User Deleted
10/07/12 8:38:19 PM#24
Originally posted by tank017

lol,you act as if McDonalds is the only food chain out there...

you could go order take out from your most favorite,fancy restaurant if you wantd to.People go to McD's because they like it,its as simple as that..

in terms of MMO's, WoW shouldnt be compared to some fast food joint, its a silly comparison.You dont have to like the game,but that doesnt mean it isnt a quality product.

So what is WoW? Dave and Busters?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search