Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,399 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,106
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » Guilds » [A][Medivh-US] Rebels and Pirates

2 posts found
  Midnitte

Apprentice Member

To not conform is to conform; Always question orders and demand a reason, least you become a Nazi.

OP  6/21/11 9:26:22 PM#1

Who we are:
Former raiders who have been through guilds filled with drama that ended up interfering with the game, we love to joke, have discussions, and play the game without having drama over loot or what he said/she said.

What we do:
Running heroics and looking to start raiding with dedicated and relaxed people. We use ventrilo and offer a relaxed environment to play the game (it is just a game) and help you and the guild expand.

Why we do it:
Because we have busy lives and want friends to play a game with that doesn't come with hidden agendas or strings attached.

Where to apply:
Our website, or message either Midnitte, Kuroneko, Castings, Hydra, or Saelyda ingame.

kitkat700

Novice Member

6/18/12 3:48:05 AM#2

looks promising guild family to be part of...

i want my character to level up and i think this is the best guild to join into...