Trending Games | Moonrise | Cabal 2 | Crowfall | Blade & Soul

Network:  RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,982,611 Users Online:0
Games:827  Posts:6,431,015
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » WoW 10 year celebration

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  AmbrosiaAmor

Novice Member

8/11/14 3:45:59 AM#21
Originally posted by doodphace

This November marks the 10-year anniversary of World of Warcraft, and we’re cooking up a few in-game plans to commemorate the occasion. Here’s a quick preview of what’s in store:

Tarren Mill vs. Southshore: The Rematch
If you engaged in PvP early on in WoW, you might have fond memories of—and perhaps a few scars from—the endless tug-of-war between Horde and Alliance players at Tarren Mill and Southshore. To recapture that feeling, we’ll be opening a Team Deathmatch–style Battleground based on that timeless struggle.

Oh the memories!

Jean-Luc_Picard

Elite Member

There... are... four... lights!

8/11/14 12:47:58 PM#22
Originally posted by doodphace
Originally posted by Tyggs
Originally posted by Loktofeit

I'm almost tempted to reactivate just for the TM/SS battles. :) 

I'm in the same boat. They know how to tug a heart string. If they made Ice the tanking spec for DK's again and boosted Sunwell to max level, I'd resub again.

Ice was never "the tanking spec for DKs", but I get the gist of what you are saying. DKs having the ability to tank in each spec based on their talent choices in WotLK was very unique. I personally miss tanking as unholy. Bone shield FTW :-)

Same here, but I guess the old talent system was too complex for the 90% of retards playing those games nowadays...

Playing now: WoW, Landmark, GW2, The Crew, SotA

Top 3 MMORPGs played: UO, AC1 and WoW

Honorable mentions: AO, LotRO, SW:TOR and GW2.

----------------

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write. Forgive me if I sometimes forget that there are all kind of people on Internet forums, not only intelligent and cultivated ones...

Horusra

Elite Member

8/11/14 1:03:41 PM#23
Ice use to be the aura with threat add.
  cronius77

Advanced Member

8/11/14 1:20:57 PM#24
this is tempting and Im about over tab target mmorpgs. But the old 40 man raids and pvp during vanilla were a lot of fun. I dont think they could get me back though without a bolstering system so you can run all the old raids and content sort of like guild wars 2 had. That way the content would still be viable and not as stale.
  DwarfZZZ

Hard Core Member

8/12/14 3:50:24 AM#25

Why would Blizzard make another MMO or a WoW2? Sometimes I think it would make sense to go on evolving World of Warcraft and, as a virtual and living world, just port it to a new engine, continue with the lore and with story. It would still be World of Warcraft 2, but without branding it. In fact, they've doing this partially, tuning the engine, tweaking the game systems, implementing new textures and models...

It would be great, it would be a real living story, and maybe only Blizzard has the man power and the resource to pull something like that.

Click my SWTOR referral code here for nice rewards!
http://www.swtor.com/r/Dvt2LB

2 Pages « 1 2 Search