Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Wasteland 2 | Destiny

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,858,647 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,879
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » Hello, I'm Dyshh. It's been over a year since my last WoW fix.

1 posts found
  Dyshh

Novice Member

"This is Sparta!"

OP  11/01/13 7:57:10 PM#1

I stopped playing just before the Mists of Pandaria expansion and lately I've been thinking of picking it back up again. 

I was the leader of a strictly 10 man guild that was the top on our server as far as bosses downed wearing strictly 10 man gear (we had killed all hardmode bosses, that was when I told myself I could quit). 

I also really enjoyed 2s and 3s in arenas as well as ab and wsg when I was not raiding, although I did not accomplish quite as much in arenas as I did in raids, I was able to get my weapon and shoulders but that's as high as I got. 

I was just wondering, how is the game now? Are raids still challenging? I've heard rumors that much of the raid content is just pug-stomped and not a real challenge any more. I played WoW for 5 years and it was only when all the raids were on farm or at least beaten that I got bored so I worry that if I got back into the game and took the time to get one of my chars to max level that I would just quit if there was not a challenging raiding endgame to do. 

Any and all input are appreciated, thanks!