Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | World of Warcraft | Destiny

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,005 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,583
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » WoW Song Done! ( Help with Music Video )

2 posts found
  Blaqksmith

Apprentice Member

www.youtube.com/BlaqksmithGaming

OP  10/28/13 9:41:37 PM#1

I have a Project going along about a World of Warcraft Comedy Song this video attached talks about it and has some info on the requests of a helping hand. if you are an artist or a Animator please leave a comment below im needing all the help I can get for this Song. 

would love to turn this into a community project and have some extra support and feedback 

song is at the end of the video please listen and leave your feed back on the song 

Shadoed

Advanced Member

11/01/13 9:45:54 AM#2
Out of respect for the time you have taken to produce what you have i did force myself to listen to the whole song, but i did have to force myself as the reflex action was to switch it off after the first 20 seconds. I wish you all the best with it, but i honestly couldn't listen to that again.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.