Trending Games | ArcheAge | Firefall | WildStar | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,928 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,260
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » The best cataclysm story quest lines

6 posts found
  Lord.Bachus

Elite Member

I believe in life before death... So dont forget to enjoy it while you still can.

OP  9/05/13 3:19:59 PM#1

I really enjoyed playing the forsaken story line that took me trough Silverpine Forest.... It was an awesome quest line.

Just want to know what ate the best stories in the post Cataclysm game, horde side of things.  You cant play them all, so i better make sure to find the best ones. Taking it slowly and stopping XP to allow me to enjoy these stories.

Any advise?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Lord.Bachus

Elite Member

I believe in life before death... So dont forget to enjoy it while you still can.

OP  9/06/13 3:32:23 AM#2
does this mean noboddy cares about story anymore?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Kanester

Apprentice Member

9/06/13 4:16:00 AM#3
I loved the storys about deathwing in badlands (i think) from the human, dwarf and ork, some funny shit. I miss wow and feel i want to go back when i read about it or see new patches but the lfr click here this button to finish raids killed everything that was good for me....

Dauntis

Spotlight Poster

9/06/13 4:30:01 AM#4
I really liked the Worgen starting area and the Harrison Jones storyline.

I would like to give an opinion on this post, but if I agree I will offend people who disagree. While if I disagree my comment will be seen as inflammatory. Either way I will get banned by this site full of the most delicate flowers in online gaming. Ban people for giving honest opinions... beautiful. Unfortunately I still like the articles.

Aulliwyn

Novice Member

It is pronounced "All-ee-Win!"

9/06/13 9:10:36 AM#5

Be sure to check out Gadgetzhan in Tanaris as well if only to see the new beach front property. Same with Thousand Needles. XD

And yes..Do the Badlands!!

Nadia

Elite Member

9/08/13 11:21:23 AM#6

I liked the Azshara revamp - it was the only part of WOW i liked better post cata

my favorite quest: a short series for level 12 but its amusing,  Raptor Rocket

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14442