Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | City of Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,145 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,915
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » Recruit-a-Friend PvP leveling

1 posts found
  lolunatic

Novice Member

OP  5/13/13 4:15:07 AM#1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had used recruit-a-friend and just leveled entirely off pvp doing so, I have a few questions.

-How fast was it compared to questing/ or instances?

-What classes would you recommend to have the best time leveling through pvp, since I know lowbie brackets are super off in terms of balance?

-Will it be a COMPLETE pain to level up pvp in no boa gear because of the whole new account thing?

I've been wanting to get a class up to 90 that isn't super supporty in endgame pvp, (I have a ret paladin and a shadow priest), I can't bring myself to level up even with boa gear. seriously wow questing is BORING. So I'm also looking for someone who might actually want to do recruit a friend with me, I might be willing to just do some pve since I know recruit a friend is super fast exp, but if I find it reasonable enough in pvp I'll probably end up just be wanting to do that. Just let me know in this thread or message me if your interested.