Trending Games | ArcheAge | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Neverwinter | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,824,190 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,217,497
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » World PvP, Towers, Keeps, Siege?

3 posts found
  Pewpsockemz

Novice Member

OP  2/07/13 11:16:22 PM#1
I thought I heard there would be something like this in one of the patches but I dont see many post or really any about it. Is it there? Is it good? Is it persistent? I'd like to know if anyone has the time to explain a little about it or lack of it. Thanks
  Pewpsockemz

Novice Member

OP  2/08/13 7:26:29 PM#2
If there is any no one cares about it or there isnt anything like what I was hearing about. I know I heard it would be beneficial to kill players instead of doing BGs and arena. The keep and tower stuff might have been rumors who knows. Maybe if I say its probably not better than GW2's system of keeps and towers I would get a response? With 9.6 million subs someone has got to know something about this topic.
  OgreRaper

Novice Member

2/08/13 7:29:14 PM#3
It would take things like this to make me consider resubbing to WoW. I will never pay for a game again that has instances as its main form of PvP.