Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,738,978 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,225
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
44 posts found
  Varthander

Advanced Member

Forum ranks are useless.

2/04/13 5:27:00 AM#41
Originally posted by Gravarg
Welcome to the world of Azeroth.  Many here don't like us WoW players, but that's ok, they're just jealous of our game's awesomeness :)  It only has more people playing than all other MMOs combined...that's all :)

So you really think that the numbers define quality? and i thought the excelence always remained in small proportions, what a fool of me!

BizkitNL

Old School

"Free to play, pay to win""

2/04/13 5:31:08 AM#42
Originally posted by Varthander
Welcome to the world of Azeroth.  Many here don't like us WoW players, but that's ok, they're just jealous of our game's awesomeness :)  It only has more people playing than all other MMOs combined...that's all :)

So you really think that the numbers define quality? and i thought the excelence always remained in small proportions, what a fool of me!

He said WoW is awesome and that it has more people playing than other MMOs combined.

That said, even though I don't play it anymore, WoW really is "quality".

Feel like trying Planetside 2? Get a headstart with the starter kit!

zomard100

Apprentice Member

2/04/13 5:40:35 AM#43
Dude you will have best  mmo expirience ever. Trust me it is the most complete and most amazing mmo ever made. I was  8 years in this game and leveled all classes to 85 and 4 of them to 90. You have one amazing expirience on your way
  dimnikar

Novice Member

2/04/13 5:41:54 AM#44
Originally posted by Varthander

So something can't be good if it's loved by many, and can only be good if it's loved by very few?

Do you honestly not realize what you're saying there? How far removed from any semblance of reality that line of thinking is?

The McDonalds analogy is very popular when talking about WoW, but very few realize how insane comparing a basic human need like food and how cheap and easy McD is, to shelling out montlhy for a luxury entertainment item.

Truly amazing how some minds work!

http://lyrics.iztok.org/verse/Lynyrd_Skynyrd/Simple_Man/80615

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search