Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,892 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,115
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » I have to vent this somewhere.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  User Deleted
1/29/13 6:47:54 AM#21

So nothing new here that blizz handed the horde easy wins in BG from Vanilla. Truth be told Blizz got so much grief from ally players about how lopsided pvp is for the hordies. So Blizz made the mechanics to be so easy that yes facerolls rule now. Its not how bad one side is vs the other, Rahter it is how bad the players are now and how bad Blizz allows botting for BG now. On a persoanal note I am thrilled that finialy Blizz made PVP so easy that hordies cant walk all over the ally no more. TY BLIZZ!!!

Anywho ya pvp and the whole game is unfortently no skill anymore. Oh just wondering maybe a hunter is not for you? Before I left WoW they were beast in BG maybe it was the way you played your toon? Just saying. Acualy the hunter class is the last of the great skill classes that takes something more then facerolling.

xtrabullets

Apprentice Member

1/29/13 8:47:55 AM#22
Originally posted by Shadoed
Originally posted by Maephisto

I am an old school vanilla WoW player.  I created my account in January of 2005.  Among today's standards, I am among some of the original Horde Tichondrius players.  I participated in the great "High Warlord" grind and achieved the rank of warlord.  I sold my account for quite a bit a money in those days (early 2006).  Back in those days the Horde on Tichondrius was the pinnacle of pvp talent.  There were no others that could compete.

I recently decided to level a new hunter.  I am currently lvl 68.  I decided to level my character through random BG matches.  Among the matches I have participated in, I have lost atleast 70% of them.  What used to be common sense among even PUG's, is now replaced with "wanna-be heroes" and a complete abandonment of teamwork.

I am here to vent my frustrations.  The Horde is the exact carbon copy of what the Alliance used to be in Vanilla WoW.  The most useless, most pathetic excuses of pvp'ers known to humanity. 

What the hell has happened to my beloved Horde?  Ally's openly kick your ass without even trying.  How do you sleep at night?  Kicking alliance ass used to be a given fact.

My dedication to horde is strong enough that I will no longer level my hunter. I will not transfer my hunter to the alliance. I will just sit and admit defeat and retire a character that barely got started. 

F U HORDE. You are worthless.

/end bitterness

PMSL at this post!!

You have been out of the game for an age and expected it to be the same? But of course that isn't the funny part!!!

The hilarious part of this post is that you rage on about how great you were and how epic the horde were at the time, but then you sold your account for a shed load of money (great dedication to the horde), probably to someone who had no clue of how to play the character/race and then wonder to yourself what happened to the great and mighty Horde!?!?!

If you did that then i would guess that a lot of other people did the same as well, so if you want an answer to your question i would probably look in the mirror for it.

OHHHH DEEEP BURN! Well said.

Slampig

Hard Core Member

Whatever you do, do NOT speak ill of Asheron's Call 2...

1/29/13 8:56:37 AM#23
Originally posted by Dantae87

im right there with you man...this game has fallen far from what it once was...its now a huge dissapointment to the old school players who grew up with the grind and who hard hardcore skill...now any tom, dick and harry can pick up wow roll his face across the keyboard and BAM your 90 decked out with everythign handed to you on a platter.

Blizzard is trying WAY to hard to cater to the player base, in wich doing so they killed there game. Its sooo dummed down now that i dare say Runescape is more difficult to play....

I too was a vanilla wow vetrain...recently came back and wont be re subbing once these 2 months done...hell let alone buy this pathetic excuse of a expansion...

WoW is dead(to me) we can only hope Titan saves this downfall into madness that Blizzard has taken.

What about the players that were there from the beginning and still enjoy the game? You do not speak for me and the many many other players that have been in game from day one and still log in and have fun.

This genre's players are like a broken record, "Woe is me, I remember when I used to game uphill both ways, flabbaflooflee!".

And the people that bash on this game are an entirely different broken record. If you don't like it you don't play it. Why do we need one of these posts every other day? This goes for ALL games. I don't like something I talk about it a few times and call it a day.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

Slampig

Hard Core Member

Whatever you do, do NOT speak ill of Asheron's Call 2...

1/29/13 8:57:49 AM#24
Originally posted by Shadoed

I am an old school vanilla WoW player.  I created my account in January of 2005.  Among today's standards, I am among some of the original Horde Tichondrius players.  I participated in the great "High Warlord" grind and achieved the rank of warlord.  I sold my account for quite a bit a money in those days (early 2006).  Back in those days the Horde on Tichondrius was the pinnacle of pvp talent.  There were no others that could compete.

I recently decided to level a new hunter.  I am currently lvl 68.  I decided to level my character through random BG matches.  Among the matches I have participated in, I have lost atleast 70% of them.  What used to be common sense among even PUG's, is now replaced with "wanna-be heroes" and a complete abandonment of teamwork.

I am here to vent my frustrations.  The Horde is the exact carbon copy of what the Alliance used to be in Vanilla WoW.  The most useless, most pathetic excuses of pvp'ers known to humanity. 

What the hell has happened to my beloved Horde?  Ally's openly kick your ass without even trying.  How do you sleep at night?  Kicking alliance ass used to be a given fact.

My dedication to horde is strong enough that I will no longer level my hunter. I will not transfer my hunter to the alliance. I will just sit and admit defeat and retire a character that barely got started. 

F U HORDE. You are worthless.

/end bitterness

PMSL at this post!!

You have been out of the game for an age and expected it to be the same? But of course that isn't the funny part!!!

The hilarious part of this post is that you rage on about how great you were and how epic the horde were at the time, but then you sold your account for a shed load of money (great dedication to the horde), probably to someone who had no clue of how to play the character/race and then wonder to yourself what happened to the great and mighty Horde!?!?!

If you did that then i would guess that a lot of other people did the same as well, so if you want an answer to your question i would probably look in the mirror for it.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

bansan

Novice Member

1/29/13 8:58:37 AM#25

I joined WoW late, and I played both Alliance and Horde.  My experience was that PUGs routinely ran into partial premades and lost.  In BOTH, it was almost like the same people played.  After we lost it was "Gawd, Alliance sucks!" or "Horde always lose."

I was really befuddled.  Each side thought the other side always won.  The highlight of  my experience was when I was on Horde and we lost a game.  This obvious Alliance convert was beside himself.  He typed in chat "WTF?  I THOUGHT HORDE ALWAYS WON?!  DON'T YOU GUYS ALWAYS WIN?!!"

He was met with silence.

User Deleted
1/29/13 9:06:54 AM#26
Originally posted by jpnole
Well there's always the old saying: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

Think of me as the dumb old fool.

Convert to the alliance................fucking never...........never ever.

I am done with the game, ashamedly.

I think he meant that all the Alliance bad players jumped ship to play with the Horde, thus making the Horde the new bads.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search