Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Gigantic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,811 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,226,002
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » Livestreaming Daily from BM Hunter POV

3 posts found
  rispir

Novice Member

OP  1/13/13 6:32:35 PM#1

I stream anything from making gold, to farming, to doing RBGs and arenas! It whatever I feel like doing and hopefully I can entertain you while doing it :) stop by sometime and chat a while! 

www.twitch.tv/rispir

Azrile

Advanced Member

1/14/13 2:23:30 PM#2
Originally posted by rispir

I stream anything from making gold, to farming, to doing RBGs and arenas! It whatever I feel like doing and hopefully I can entertain you while doing it :) stop by sometime and chat a while! 

www.twitch.tv/rispir

so a BM hunter..  we are going to be watching alot of your pet´s butt, and your pet´s butt getting red...

Nice though,  will be cool to see some RBGs.  I have never done a BG with any type of organization other than ´omg, stop fighting in the middle´..

winter

Advanced Member

1/14/13 2:30:47 PM#3
Originally posted by rispir

www.twitch.tv/rispir

humm so you'll be hunting BM's? Wouldn't just adding some fiber to your diet be alot easier?

On a serious note i do know that hunters of many cultures do look for animal fecces to track their prey still a bit much for a video game.