Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Wasteland 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,401 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,527
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » Game Suggestions » Put Twinks back into the General PVP population

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  jrx1q4

Novice Member

I love lazy people, they make me rich!!!

OP  9/18/12 11:24:10 PM#21
It's not the fact that I can't take the other twinks it's the fact that the wait for twink fight is now growing larger and larger with the introduction on heirlooms into the game.  I feel that herilooms is just a form of twinking.  so why don't they make a seperate battle for people with heirloom gear too if you want everything to be fair?
  User Deleted
9/19/12 1:03:06 AM#22
Originally posted by Thane

after all you cant grind skill eh? :)

Actually, that is the only way to gain skill. Practice.

Think about what you say, man.

pcgamerusadotcom

Novice Member

12/24/12 11:53:55 PM#23

i am a new wow player. 

Merry Christmas!

User Deleted
12/24/12 11:59:15 PM#24

For the longest time, twikers were always claiming they wanted balanced teams and weren't just doing if to faceroll normal players just leveling up.

I guess that was just a bunch of crap afterall huh?

User Deleted
12/25/12 12:07:02 AM#25
Originally posted by jrx1q4
It's not the fact that I can't take the other twinks it's the fact that the wait for twink fight is now growing larger and larger with the introduction on heirlooms into the game.  I feel that herilooms is just a form of twinking.  so why don't they make a seperate battle for people with heirloom gear too if you want everything to be fair?

It's not about being fair as much as it's about just wanting to have some fun PvPing while you level up.  People in heirlooms keep leveling, and it's not much different than fighting someone in on-level dungeon blues.  With twinks, it means you basically get either facerolled into oblivion for even thinking about PvPing at low levels, or you watch as your team facerolls the other team while you can barely contribute.  Either way, it just wasn't fun.

Can you seriously tell me that, as a twink, you didn't love to seek out the easy kills of non-twinks that happened to queue up for some variety?  Do you think they really enjoyed it?

88proof

Novice Member

That's one big tuna fish!

4/13/13 8:46:28 AM#26
Twinks should be kepts seperate. Getting one shotted in bg is not fun for anyone. AND if yer a twink im sure being able to one shot non twinks must be boring as well. For all around game play it just makes sense to keep them seperate.
  Zorgo

Advanced Member

Who did wrong? The advertiser hired to sell the game or the consumer who put faith in advertising?

4/13/13 8:48:59 AM#27
I said no because of the clear and distinct advantage it gives one party.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search