Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,164 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,689
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » What are some stupid things you've done in WoW?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
33 posts found
  Purutzil

Elite Member

The Critical Hit Pretzel!

11/30/12 8:17:42 PM#21
Playing the game after Ulduar when the new raid came out. Sure, wotlk in general wasn't to great but that sealed the deal. Ulduar just teased me with feral dps being so amazing that it might improve or at least stop sloping down hill.... nope.
  Nevulus

Apprentice Member

11/30/12 8:19:16 PM#22
resubbed
  Johnie-Marz

Novice Member

11/30/12 8:21:48 PM#23
Originally posted by BadSpock

Trashed/vendored all of my pre-Wrath raid Tier sets.

T1, 2, 2.5...4,5,6... all gone.

Damn you Transmogrification!

You and everyone else, (Except the pack rats)

Spankthetoad

Novice Member

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself

11/30/12 8:23:46 PM#24

I was in a Dungeon with some pugs with my hunter and We had to jump down to some area.  Well i forgot to dismiss my pet and it came down with this very large train.   Must have been 30 or so in the mob lol.  After a very quick wipe because of my dumb move i could see everyone say wtf so i logged because i felt so bad.

Spankthetoad

dais

Spotlight Poster

11/30/12 8:25:49 PM#25
This wasn't something I did, but somebody else.  I felt it was funny enough to share though.  Back in vanilla WoW days my server was heavily unbalanced, with Alliance outnumbering horde (me) like 3:1.  When our guild did Molten Core it was usually a corpse hop into the instance because there were always 3-5 alliance guilds outside loitering waiting for horde to walk by.  Anyway on my mage as I was making my way to the entrance I jumped off the little cliff over the lava and slow fell down with the featherfall spell.  Well an alliance warrior wasn't about to let me go that easily, so he charged at me while I was mid-float.....and then he fell to his death in the lava :)  I had a hard time controlling my laughter for the rest of the raid.
  bliss14

Hard Core Member

Ahh devil ether.

12/01/12 9:46:59 AM#26
Originally posted by TheBigDRC

I was doing a Sunken Temple run with some friends back in vanilla, you know when it still had multiple levels to it. We were waiting for one of us to get back to the instance after he died in a place where we couldn't rez oddly enough. The rest of us made it to the level with all the green dragonkin and suck.

Me being the tank then, I asked, "Think I can survive the fall down the hole?"

They answered, maybe. So I ran to the middle, aggroed every single one of them and turned on shield wall. I jumped down the hole, lived, and listened to my friends scream bloody murder as the whole army of pissed off dragonkin chased them down the spiral staircase.

There were no survivors.

Including myself, fall didn't kill me but the mobs below did. All this while the guy working his way back was laughing like a hyena.

I did that exact same thing, except I had no idea what I was doing lol.  I kept running thinking they would reset.  In the meantime, everyone else was dying.  I was a lock and my pet took enough punishment I got a head start.  Not that it did me any good in the long run.

User Deleted
12/01/12 9:50:01 AM#27

Resubbed.

Five times!

That being said, I did enjoy the time I did play though. Until I hit those boring ass dailies.

DMKano

Elite Member

12/01/12 9:57:02 AM#28
Buying the first expansion - forget the name, it was over 5 years ago. But I did have a blast in Vanillla, I never went back as vanilla was the pinnacle.
  Zzad

Hard Core Member

12/01/12 10:07:12 AM#29

We did a "Olimpics Games" in our Guild...with amazing and never-seen-before sports!!!

It was HILARIOUS! Check it out ;)

http://youtu.be/As57Lw86IXc

PD:It´s in Spanish but the video is pretty funny  ^^

erikk3189

Novice Member

12/01/12 10:13:41 AM#30

Ok.

Let's see.......the most stupiest thing I've done in that game was to subscribe to it. But luckily the kiddie panda expansion helped me clear my head and I left, never to returm.

I'm so sure of never returning that I gave away my account.

bliss14

Hard Core Member

Ahh devil ether.

12/01/12 2:51:13 PM#31
It's a lighthearted thread, people don't need a lecture on how bad the game is.  If you played it, and you think back and something you did struck you as stupid in retrospect....post it. 
  cronius77

Advanced Member

12/01/12 2:55:20 PM#32
went into goldshire on moodguard for the first time , telling my buddy they were lying about how bad it really was there.... i  about died laughing at the amount of undercover pedos and perves actually play wow . The said thing is i went back during MOP messing around on that server and its still going strong all these years later =/
  VGTheory

Novice Member

I seek the basis for the perfect game. A game that anyone can pick up and anyone can enjoy.

12/06/12 8:44:20 AM#33
Playing a frost mage in vanilla and thinking it was my job to slow mobs down so everyone could escape the instance after too many adds got pulled.  My friends referred to me as the frost tank, and I was a troll so regeneration for the win.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search