Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Pirate101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,378 Users Online:0
Games:752  Posts:6,271,913
Blizzard Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/23/04)  | Pub:Blizzard Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

World of Warcraft Forum » General Discussion » 75% off this week = $5 and 30 day game time

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  GeezerGamer

Elite Member

11/06/12 8:48:10 AM#21
Originally posted by Vesavius

I have never actually played WoW... I would try it if there was a fresh server offered tbh.

The actual cost of entry isn't really the issue. I am sure if I started it would deliver value for money whatever. 

I am currently subbed to WoW, I don't play that often. I leveled my Pally to 90, I dinged it with 2 more zones to finish but havn't even logged back in in almost 2 weeks. LOL. I'll get around to it I guess. I think I'm really waiting for Rift to launch. But WoW is OK, it's not that bad. It's much more shallow that it used to be but it's still fun to play once in a while. People feel bad because they don't want to feel like they are wasting their money if they don't play every day. But it's still cheaper than buying a new game every month. Especially for the MMO Hoppers. Thing with WoW is, you know exactly what you are getting. No surprises, no dissapointmetns. Of course that also means nothing to get overly excited for either.

It's the sad state of the genre. The next big title has as many threads discussing issues with it's business model than issues with the game itself.

Greymantle4

Elite Member

11/06/12 9:10:34 AM#22
Originally posted by Mothanos

Seriously MoP made wow so much worse....

Rob Pardo is back on the throne of WoW to save what can be saved before not single soul plays wow anymore.
Ghostcrawler must be feeling terrible now Rob is back, he can pick up that broom and start wiping floors again.

To much damage done by that man...

Wonder how Titan is going if Rob can leave a big project like that ?
Maybe Titan development is far ahead of expectations to let Rob safe the sinking ship ?

If this is true there might be hope for Wow going forward. Its to late for me because the issues I have with the game most likely would never get fixed. 

skeaser

Advanced Member

Don't die mad, just die.

11/06/12 9:14:42 AM#23
Originally posted by Zeppelin4

^ damn right you are :)

Rob Pardo is back on the throne of WoW to safe what can be saved before not single soul plays wow anymore.
Ghostcrawler must be feeling terrible now Rob is back, he can pick up that broom and start wiping floors again.

Maybe Titan development is far ahead of expectations to let Rob safe the sinking ship ?

If this is true there might be hope for Wow going forward. Its to late for me because the issues I have with the game most likely would never get fixed. 

What issue is that?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Greymantle4

Elite Member

11/06/12 9:27:27 AM#24
Originally posted by skeaser
Originally posted by Zeppelin4

Rob Pardo is back on the throne of WoW to safe what can be saved before not single soul plays wow anymore.

What issue is that?

I and my wife love to level up characters. A lot changed with WOTLK that ruined this part of the game. Cata put the nail in the coffin. To name a few: account gear, nerfs to content, phasing, speed of leveling, dungeon finder. That is what I can think of at the moment I'm sure I missed a few. 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search