Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Camelot Unchained | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,469 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,853
Sony Online Entertainment
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 01/30/07)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » vanguard deserves a populated european server

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  kevjards

Apprentice Member

4/11/13 4:35:09 AM#21
Originally posted by Adamantine

LOL !

Why dont you inform yourself about what EQ Next actually is, before you claim people of any game would move to it ?

Its planned to be a damn sandbox.

It has nothing to do with Vanguard. EQ and EQ2 are much more games like Vanguard, than EQ Next.

And if I wanted to play either EQ or EQ2, I would do so. I'm not interested at all. EQ has intolerably outdated graphics and EQ2 is too easy and WoW-like.

i know the games have nothing in common per se.but i played vanguard before i played eq2..i love both games,classes,races..and they are similar in that way.i would dearly love for vanguard to get the population it deserves..but i dont think it ever will.not to mention that the sony games come all in one package if you take them..so you maybe right..but for me i,m waiting for eq next.

btw adamantine..did you use that name in game in vanguard?..if so i remember you..we were in the same guild..champions of the gods..thats if you used the same name.

p.s. btw eq2 is nothing like wow..wow is like eq2..if i remember correctly eq2 came out  before wow..although i maybe wrong.

Excession

Advanced Member

Political correctness is tyranny with manners

4/11/13 4:52:27 AM#22
Originally posted by bobm111

well with all the trash being presented to mmorpg players the last few years i must say vanguard deserves a well populated euorpean server. A great game with some of the best crafting in the mmo world. A mini game like diplomacy which like crafting is a game in itself. Not to mention a huge open and seamless world to explore and pve in.

Im just starting up on the eurpean server with a 6 month sub and would love to have some more people join me,

Also i have a mumble server available which i can set up to run 24/7.

So all of you lacking a in depth pve mmorpg i recommend highly vanguard saga of heroes.

and getting on the european server which unfortunately has a low population. Vanguard deserves a european contingent much much more then many of the mmorpgs out there these days.

My ingame main will be "Tisah" a cleric, carpenter, diplomat. And i am on usually every day at some point in time.

Bobm111

@ Highlighted text

Really? so they finally fixed all the chunk lines?

Did they also make it so you can wear a hat/helmet now too?

To be honest, what V:SoH really deserves, is to be put down humanely.

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

Adamantine

Hard Core Member

War is not the ultima ratio, but the ultima irratio - Willy Brandt

4/11/13 5:24:17 AM#23
Originally posted by kevjards

btw adamantine..did you use that name in game in vanguard?..if so i remember you..we were in the same guild..champions of the gods..thats if you used the same name.

p.s. btw eq2 is nothing like wow..wow is like eq2..if i remember correctly eq2 came out  before wow..although i maybe wrong.

I dont use that name in the game.

I dont use that name in any other forum either. You see an Adamantine anywhere else, well, that wont be me.

I dont remember any "Champions of the Gods". Very likely that was an US guild and I'm from europe. I didnt came to the Telon server before lack of population in Halgar forced me to.

Just because a MMO came before another doesnt mean it cant be a clone of it. Todays Lineage 2 is clearly an Aion clone, even if originally it was the other way around.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search