Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Diablo 3 | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,815,774 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,215,245
Sony Online Entertainment
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 01/30/07)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » MMORPG.com Guild SERVER: Seradon

10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last Search
196 posts found
  xenoclix

Advanced Member

OP  5/04/10 8:49:02 PM#1

Hey all,

This is from the previous thread that was going, and i thought i would make it abit more organized and have a dedicated thread towards this matter.

For members who are resubbing/trialing put your ingame username here and ill update the list and we can hopefully start group content in the lower levels etc.

Been such a long time since i played this i forgot how to make a guild, so someone could either advise me or they can do it themselves.

For info on the other thread earlier yesterday

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/277467/New-who-wants-to-start-with-me.html

Anyway

Member List

Shajin

Neikion
Aereth
Phuse
Vikin and Kreesha
Miriell
Tammah
Glynyn
Riggijee

Pr0tag0ni5t

Apprentice Member

5/04/10 9:03:20 PM#2

Not sure  about the other thread but I will join you.....most of my char are on xeth, but I have a lvl. 7 Dark elf Disciple - Xiones and a  Lvl. 1 Vulmane Shaman - Lycaan,  on Seradon ...or I can make what ever class is needed.

Resubbing out of bordom...always loved this game and feel its the best on the market but most of the time no one to play with.

Maliv

Apprentice Member

"Going Against The Grain Should Be A Way Of Life"

5/05/10 9:16:16 AM#3

My wife and I are playing again.  We're on Seradon as well.

Aimen & Fenle Thurlaine we are.  We had a great adventure last night when we wondered unintentionally into a big scary graveyard full of undead and barely made it out alive.  

Also met a nice couple that invited us to their guild as well.  Veskal's Exchange was hoppin and poppin last night with people and we had a great time visiting with people.

"Going Against The Grain Should Be A Way Of Life"

Neiko

Novice Member

5/05/10 9:21:24 AM#4

Neikio  Neikion is mine.

18 pally roaming around with some irl friends and whoever I find. Having a fun time.

---------------

SuperXero89

Advanced Member

5/05/10 9:22:39 AM#5

Aereth 27 Ranger

I was planning on returning in about another week, but I'll go ahead and resub Saturday evening.

http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/characters.vm?characterId=476741843063

wazaap

Novice Member

5/05/10 9:31:36 AM#6

I have recently returned to Vanguard, seradon server and im loving it!

If you need to group up, then my name is Xantari. Im only lvl 9 atm and not busy leveling.

I know its off topic but if you guys can reccomend a good active guild it would be fantastic.

Sovrath

Elite Member

5/05/10 9:33:41 AM#7
Originally posted by wazaap

I have recently returned to Vanguard, seradon server and im loving it!

If you need to group up, then my name is Xantari. Im only lvl 9 atm and not busy leveling.

I know its off topic but if you guys can reccomend a good active guild it would be fantastic.

I believe they are saying that they are starting a guild open to all so that might work for you.

I'm not interested in joining a guild but if players see "Sovrath" on Seradon, it's me and if you need help just holler.

I rerolled my namesake so the character is only in the mid teens now.

Silverwatch

Novice Member

5/05/10 1:57:16 PM#8

i am a cleric on Seradon named Phuse, message me for a guild setup or invite

Currently playing : Darkfall
Character name : Aeola Anara
Played: Almost every P2P MMO you can get your hands on, notably:
Daoc, SWG, LOTRO, WAR, AoC + Dozens more

Taranx

Apprentice Member

5/05/10 3:07:05 PM#9
Originally posted by xenoclix

Hey all,

This is from the previous thread that was going, and i thought i would make it abit more organized and have a dedicated thread towards this matter.

For members who are resubbing/trialing put your ingame username here and ill update the list and we can hopefully start group content in the lower levels etc.

Been such a long time since i played this i forgot how to make a guild, so someone could either advise me or they can do it themselves.

For info on the other thread earlier yesterday

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/277467/New-who-wants-to-start-with-me.html

Anyway

Member List

Xenoclix - Shajiin Lastrol

Posted a link to this in the Newbie yard on official VG Boards as I'd love to see an influx of people

As for me, I'm pretty interested, but can barely squeeze out a full night once a week to play. Solresol is my 13 bard and Sestian is my 20 something Warrior

Letsinod

Novice Member

5/05/10 3:07:25 PM#10

Seradon with my wife and I.  Names- Vikin and Kreesha.   CLR and PAL.

Looking to run some content with like minded friends.  If you start the guild or need one started I will be on tonight a little later looking at this post and hunting people down.

Silverwatch

Novice Member

5/05/10 3:08:53 PM#11

its wierd playing a low level cleric since i have a high level one on Halgar but ill be online for another hour or so!

Currently playing : Darkfall
Character name : Aeola Anara
Played: Almost every P2P MMO you can get your hands on, notably:
Daoc, SWG, LOTRO, WAR, AoC + Dozens more

Sylee

Novice Member

5/05/10 5:23:53 PM#12

I'm interested in joining.  Level 5 cleric on the IoD - Seradon.  Miriell. 

saxifr

Apprentice Member

5/05/10 6:14:46 PM#13

I'd be down for joining. I've been dickering around with various toons. I have Tammah, a brand new dreadknight on saradon. Look me up in game!

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

Raav

Novice Member

5/05/10 6:56:17 PM#14

For those re-rolling on Vanguard, I highly recommend starting on the Isle of Dawn instead of the racial starting town.

IoD is really well done.

Crispin

Novice Member

5/05/10 7:20:35 PM#15

You pick up a few next items, as well as its easy to get started with all three professions.

Letsinod

Novice Member

5/05/10 7:27:08 PM#16

Well I friended everyone in this thread.  I am going to stay logged in and watch for people to come online.  Is anyone interested in leading this thing?  I don't have a problem doing it, but don't look for any websites or anything but just no nonsense fun and grouping with everyone.

Zorgo

Elite Member

Who did wrong? The advertiser hired to sell the game or the consumer who put faith in advertising?

5/05/10 7:33:23 PM#17
Originally posted by Raav

For those re-rolling on Vanguard, I highly recommend starting on the Isle of Dawn instead of the racial starting town.

IoD is really well done.

But....I have to add that I really enjoy killing ogres in the orc/goblin starting area, and I think the gnome starting area is the best showcase beginning for VG's graphics (I love ending up in Mekalia). IoD is also very pretty, it is 100% asian themed, which is a plus for some, and a minus for others.

However, all things considered, due to the newbie armor you get, I'd say IoD is the overall better choice for starting fresh. Just thought I'd throw out some other options.

But as for the topic:

I started a cleric last night also - and would like to get in on this, however, I'm seeing a lot of tanks and clerics in this thread - and I'm very willing to start a different class as I already have a 50 healer (bmg).

Since I don't know my new name yet, I'll pm the OP when I'm in to see where things are.

Is the guild created yet?

Rentack

Novice Member

5/05/10 7:36:14 PM#18

Count me in, if anybody needs a healer my toon is a level 20 Cleric named Glynyn.

I'm kind of wanting to dungeon hop and do all the gear related quests (cause they're fun).

Thanks and great idea :)

Mud_Monster

Novice Member

5/05/10 7:43:04 PM#19

I'm down to roll anything.  Looks like alot of tanks/healers so far, so I might just go pure DPS.  What is best class for that?  Rogue?

Letsinod

Novice Member

5/05/10 7:44:57 PM#20

Well it looks like no one was on currently.  Will check back in a bit tonight.  I would just assume get something started tonight.  Anyone have a guild name?  Something original?

10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last Search