Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,550 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,833
Sony Online Entertainment
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 01/30/07)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Official "We're Angry about SOE" Thread

17 Pages First « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Search
323 posts found
  barasawa

Hard Core Member

I have a wandering mind, but that's ok, it brings back presents.

3/28/13 1:18:13 AM#321

I haven't trusted Brad or anything he does for a rather long time now. Even before Vanguard.

Tried Vanguard. One of my brothers did too, but he hated it so bad, he gave me his account. I was already used to betas. Real betas, not the marketing hype some many of the 'betas' are these days. My opinion, my brother was right.

Sure, it had some neat ideas, one of which I actually liked. However, pretty much everything else was substandard even for that time period.  Up until release I kept at it, hoping it would get better, but it didn't. How is it doing these days? Honestly I don't know, and no longer care. It's somebody elses mangy sick mutt that I don't really want to deal with.

If you like Vanguard, good for you, I hope you have fun since that's why we play games anyhow. However, I won't be joining you in that game as I've found many others to provide a far more enjoyable experience for me.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

JimmyYO

Apprentice Member

3/28/13 1:21:03 AM#322

Pulling the plug was the smartest thing Microsoft did. They went into the sigil office and saw how disorganized and non goal oriented the employees were. Then they took a look at the actual game after years of development and saw what a crapshoot it was. It was obvious from there what direction to take and I agreed with them.

Brad cannot lead others in any large capacity, he can't even program in the modern age. He's a think tank guy and few surpass him in that regard. The problem is, he insists on being anything more then that.

Everket

Apprentice Member

3/28/13 8:06:07 PM#323
How do you know this ? I'm interested in seeing links and reading more about it.
17 Pages First « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Search