Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,853 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,084,914
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/07)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Future Time Line of Vanguard

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  GrimSkunk2

Novice Member

7/18/06 6:59:47 AM#21
For me it is not whether or not I agree with you, it is whether or not I enjoyed your post.  I got some real good laughs- especially the SWG nods. Take that $OE !

I really hope you are wrong though- and the "vanbois" can "tell you so".

-W.

jonaku

Advanced Member

OP  7/18/06 12:10:40 PM#22

Originally posted by GrimSkunk2
For me it is not whether or not I agree with you, it is whether or not I enjoyed your post.  I got some real good laughs- especially the SWG nods. Take that $OE !

I really hope you are wrong though- and the "vanbois" can "tell you so".

i am glad you enjoyed my posts :)

unlike vanbois, i can tolerate dissent. so as to you're hoping that i am wrong, i can respect that. i will not personally attack you in any way just because you have an opinion different from mine. i will not accuse you of trolling or spamming or personal attacks in a pathetic attempt to get you locked/deleted/banned.

/bow

f0dell54

Apprentice Member

Sanity....
It's for the weak.

3/14/13 11:02:59 PM#23

Necroed for the most accuarte prediction to ever take place on this site lol.

Don't even care if I get in trouble for this one it's still worth it.

Seilan

Hard Core Member

"Blue, blue."

3/15/13 2:19:30 AM#24
Originally posted by f0dell54

Yeah, gotta say, that's kind of scary heh.

asmkm22

Elite Member

3/15/13 2:31:07 AM#25
Originally posted by f0dell54

Yeah, that's pretty crazy.

You make me like charity

Dirkin

Apprentice Member

3/15/13 9:55:12 AM#26

Wow.

Most of the changes he predicted to actual game mechanics never happened, but he sure hit the launch debacle pretty square on the head.

kevjards

Advanced Member

3/15/13 10:08:22 AM#27
Originally posted by jonaku

Originally posted by baphamet

this thread needs to be locked and deleted, this is obviously just meant as flame bait....to bad the mods probably don't care as usual.

it's not flame bait. it's a slight exaggeration i admit. but 90% of what i wrote is HONESTLY what i believe will PROBABLY happen in the next year or two. and some peeps are getting mad because they know that i just might be right and that makes them feel fear. and fear leads to anger. and anger leads to hate. and hate leads to the dark side.

may iask why you posted this? i mean whats the point?..has soon as eqnext comes out most will probably move to that game.having played vanguard on and off since release i would say its turned out to be a fantastic game..albeit the combat is a bit dated.yes it has bugs..but nothing gamebreaking atm.

one thing about this game that stood out for me was the community.one of the best in any mmo.but its obvious you have some kind of beef with the game..perhaps you could elaborate on what that is after making a post like this.

tbh i,m suprised myself he game lasted this long but its now been going for 6 yrs..i guess that makes it a success in most gamers eyes..even though it aint made millions SOE  are still making money off it.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search