Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | TERA: Rising | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,787 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,083,812
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/07)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » Vanguard F2P blue items restrictions will be lifted in next update.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  Chill0ut

Apprentice Member

12/03/12 5:24:18 AM#21

F2P players CAN play all the way to max level without paying a single $. Unlock Potions from the cash shop are TRADEABLE, they can already be purchased for IN GAME currency if you look on the broker or ask in trade you can easily get them for a few gold.

I have 3 accounts 1 of which is F2P and will always stay F2P. If I win a nice raid item, I just spend some time gathering up some in game currency and then purchasing an unlock potion from another player.

There is nothing 'needed' from the cash shop, there is no 'need' to spend money if you don't want to. Just do some research before posting untruths.

Adamantine

Advanced Member

War is not the ultima ratio, but the ultima irratio - Willy Brandt

1/17/13 8:14:47 AM#22
Originally posted by Chill0ut

F2P players CAN play all the way to max level without paying a single $. Unlock Potions from the cash shop are TRADEABLE, they can already be purchased for IN GAME currency if you look on the broker or ask in trade you can easily get them for a few gold.

I have 3 accounts 1 of which is F2P and will always stay F2P. If I win a nice raid item, I just spend some time gathering up some in game currency and then purchasing an unlock potion from another player.

There is nothing 'needed' from the cash shop, there is no 'need' to spend money if you don't want to. Just do some research before posting untruths.

Hey thats nice.

Also, I finally found a use for all the (shop) money I get now from having a normal subscription lol.

Benedikt

Tipster

We live for the One, we die for the One.

1/17/13 8:35:36 AM#23
Originally posted by Vannor
Doesn't matter whether or not I'm mistaken about items you already had.. the point is the same. I, and many others, arn't giving this game a proper shot because of the item restrictions. It's that simple. They should remove them all. Cash shops should have things you want, not things you need.

you are right - and restaurants and shops should give basic food for free, you should get paid w/o having to go to work, everyone should get a free house .....

2 Pages « 1 2 Search