Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Firefall | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,739,364 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,425
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/30/07)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Forum » General Discussion » New content and team on vanguard might have me taking a look.

7 posts found
  cybertrucker

Spotlight Poster

Freeloading mooches are the scourge of the gaming community.

OP  11/06/12 7:36:09 AM#1

This is huge news. New development team on board and new high level content to be released later this month City of Brass.

SOE kept claiming that they had plans for the game but no one believed it including me. Looks like they were not lieing. I spent 2 years in vanguard was one of the better games I played. This might have me take a look into it again. 

cybertrucker

Spotlight Poster

Freeloading mooches are the scourge of the gaming community.

OP  11/06/12 8:10:32 AM#2
To add on this it appears like they have had more fixes in the last month than they  have had all year. This does indeed look promising. Maybe They will start to work on an expansion as well.
  itchmon

Elite Member

11/08/12 10:55:05 PM#3
if they keep improving it i might have to bust out the ye olde sonypass or whatever they call it. i like POTBS as well as VG.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, DFUW

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

User Deleted
11/13/12 3:41:09 PM#4

This old trailer maybe can make you download the game :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOW3iOeX570&feature=related

Elsabolts

Advanced Member

Life Liberty and the Pursuit of those that would threaten It

11/13/12 3:43:31 PM#5

Sony has a little gold mine here, lets see if they take care of it.

hockeyplayr

Advanced Member

11/15/12 8:17:55 PM#6
Originally posted by itchmon
if they keep improving it i might have to bust out the ye olde sonypass or whatever they call it. i like POTBS as well as VG.

I have the same thing. was a fan of dcuo and eq2.  Now with this its a ridiculously good deal

quasar941

Novice Member

11/16/12 10:18:50 PM#7

It is looking promising but I am never the less going to wait for the population to grow some before renewing my station pass again. The LFG window is still a very, very lonely place and other games do the "single player RPG" experience a lot better than VG.