CCP has announced that the full feature site for EVE: Retribution is now officially open and ready to help players gain a greater understanding into December 4th's expansion. Find out more about Crime Hunting and bounties and much more.
- Open up the possibility of a new “profession” in bounty hunting allowing players to hold their enemies responsible for their actions
- Simplify the interstellar law and punishment system known as Crimewatch
- Rebalance all Tech I frigates, cruisers and destroyers in a massive effort that should refresh gameplay at all levels
- Add a fresh and dynamic soundtrack with all new sound effects
- Bring four new destroyers, a mining frigate and salvage drones into the players hands,
- Overhaul combat UI and NPC AI, making them respectively more intuitive and more interesting
- And a whole lot more
Take a look on the EVE Online: Retribution site.