Trending Games | WildStar | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,778,727 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,191,915
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Jita (General) » Someone convince me to go back to EVE

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
31 posts found
  xaritscin

Novice Member

"Antherea Online will see the light, eventually"

2/22/13 4:52:41 PM#21
Originally posted by Ballsout
I got bored last time I subbed. 

null?, low?, high sec?

you have to find something to do, for me i cannot pay monthly subs, so i'm living with plex, every vacations for now (has worked for me so far)...

now im just a simple miner, so i cannot give you too much advice, i play in order to keep playing, that until i get better income ingame in order to save more time in my subs....

but i have experience in null sec and other aspects of the game (i was a 51 day jumper)....

do you like PvP?, right now i wouldn say that go to null, cause looks like it became "Blue Space", if you want challenges, you could try duels, or go to lowsec...

do you like industry?, you could try several things, its a shame that it gets more about spreadsheets most of the time.

do you like exploration?, you could try to survive in a wormhole or do exploration, missions..etc...

Torik

Elite Member

2/22/13 5:03:53 PM#22

By our estimates the levels of evil in the world are still too low to bring on the End of Days.  What is really needed is either another war or for another player to join EVE.  I impore you to go back to EVE so we can finally greet our Dark Master in all His glory as He brings on the Apocalypse.

Sheista

Apprentice Member

2/23/13 1:07:25 PM#23
If it bored you last time, then try again but do something completely different.  Whatever you did last time, do the opposite.  Find a new corp (or a corp, if you never found one before), Fly a new kind of ship, try low-sec PvP, try null-sec PvP, try wormholes.  Give Red vs Blue a shot.  Find a way to make money using previously unused methods in-game and make a fortune.
  eyelolled

Apprentice Member

I am more than some of my parts

2/23/13 1:08:47 PM#24

you should go back to EVE

hope that helped

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

RefMinor

Novice Member

Hipster

2/23/13 1:22:36 PM#25

Don't go back to EvE

/end reverse psychology

eyelolled

Apprentice Member

I am more than some of my parts

2/23/13 1:37:52 PM#26
Simon says, go back to EVE.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

Vidir

Novice Member

2/23/13 1:42:53 PM#27

I will not try to convince you to play that game,I did try once few years ago and it took me 20 minutes to find out that this game was not what I whant from any game.

Eivi

Novice Member

Never sacrifice freedom for security

2/24/13 5:48:22 AM#28
Originally posted by Vidir

I will not try to convince you to play that game,I did try once few years ago and it took me 20 minutes to find out that this game was not what I whant from any game.

Yeah, me too. Same for the second and third time. Now i love it. Not the first person to end up playing this way. 

Vindicar

Novice Member

Dun Mock meh engliesh !

2/24/13 6:03:01 AM#29

I think our big buddy here really needs some love... well...according to his post and his avatar he surely does need some !

COME HERE AND HUG UNCLE VINDICAR !

Old school french hardcore whiner. Online since T4C.

I was "Namless" and "Daroot" in AO (Rk2)
Recently known as "Vindicar" (Aion (EU), SWTOR (EU), WoW (EU).
Actually Known as "Wundicar" in Age of Wushu (US)

Krematory

Hard Core Member

MMOHOLIC

2/24/13 12:18:23 PM#30

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

shingoukieh

Advanced Member

2/24/13 11:10:33 PM#31
been playing over 3 years and quit 2 times already...just watch a trailer of eve and that will make u resub...that works for me...or ya and when u come back dont go mining...or ull proly quit again :P
2 Pages « 1 2 Search