Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,846,115 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,170
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Jita (General) » Want to make account - Anyone with 21 day trial?

4 posts found
  jadsta

Novice Member

OP  1/24/13 5:34:20 AM#1

Hey guys, I want to try out EVE Online again (I've tried it before a couple times long ago) and before I made an account thought maybe someone would like to refer me with the 21-day trial. If you would be willing to help me out a bit just guiding me in the right direction starting out, I'd be more than happy to sign up under you so that if I subscribe, you get the rewards. If you can help me stick around long enough I'll subscribe and you'll get the rewards plus a new friend :)

Thanks

VassagoMael

Apprentice Member

1/24/13 8:33:21 AM#2
Link below

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
Subscription = Actual content updates!

Boardwalker

Novice Member

1/24/13 3:13:59 PM#3
Also in my sig. Double your pleasure!

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
Play EVE for free for 21 days

Vaross

MMORPG.COM Staff

1/24/13 9:27:02 PM#4

There is already a sticky for requesting trial invites.

You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/14/view/forums/thread/275094/Post-Trial-Invites-or-Buddy-Keys-Here.html

Please use it for all further requests or offers.