Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,189 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,796
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Corporations » Start-up corp Terrortronfleet [TERTS] is recruiting newbies!

1 posts found
  Banden

Novice Member

OP  3/28/12 9:53:45 AM#1

Heyo!

Terrortronfleet is a new ambitious start up corp aiming to train and outfit newbies aswell as older players for everything fun and exciting we choose to do. What [TERTS] is first and foremost about is community building, starting from the smallest bricks. It is basicly a chance to build and be a part of a new community. 

Starting up with the simple stuff we will be doing things that pays out money (PVE) and will eventually move on to heavier stuff that make spaceships go boom (PVP). We will not be shying away from taking risks even with people at the early stages of the game. With Eve online you need to get friendly with danger, rawr!

This corp has a running start on the financial side of things and members will be able to request isk for ship upgrades, which means less tedious grinding for you!

What we offer:
- Advice and help every step of the way from an experienced pilot
- No mandated anything
- Access to level 4 missions in minmatar space
- No skill level requirement!
- We accept players on the Eve trial period!
- No tax rate

Membership benefits:
- A stacked corporation hanger
- You will be able to request isk for ship upgrades and replacements so you can get back in the fight!

Requirements for trialists:
- Limited API submitted
- A chat with a recruiter
- 18 years age limit

If this seems like a good deal you can head on over to "Denjuros' bar" channel for a chat or evemail me, Vera Denjuros or message me here on MMORPG.com

If you need a Buddy invite 21 day trial period I can provide one for you. :)

Hope to see you around pilot!

//Banden