Trending Games | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,129 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,072,402
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Corporations » Looking For Corp

5 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  4/11/10 1:45:50 PM#1

I was once in a lowsec corp and i loved it, the corp began to fall apart and i moved to 0.0, twomonths later my 0.0 alliance fell. i left, and i have been searching for a corp since, i dont play much at the moment as its hard for me to maintain interest with out a good corp to do things with. So i post here, Are there any Corps recruiting, i am a 10mill SP character, but a good pilot. i can be Self sufficient and take orders. 

I would be interested in Lowsec pvp based corp, or a 0.0 corp of 50-150 people (i was in a 350 man corp, its hard to make friends and feel like an actual part of the corp)

Please tell me if u are intersted and well talk

Vexe

Novice Member

Hoorah

4/11/10 1:50:49 PM#2

I'm in a very small and very new, but very fun corp called the Nubian Alliance. Basically everyone knows each other and we haven't really even established ranks yet. I'm not a founder or anything, but Hellisius is and will recruit you as long as you play at least once a week or something like that. (:

We have events every weekend (sometimes level 5 missions, sometimes PvP outings, sometimes wormholes) and we're very close knit. It might not be for you if you're all about PvP, but it's very fun if you want to give it a try (:

Here are some pictures of some events! A mining event and us gearing up for a level 5 mission run we did.

User Deleted

OP  4/11/10 1:57:44 PM#3

ya im not 100% about pvp, my old lowsec corp had a few pvpers and a few miners and we basicly took over a 0.3 system and that was fun. I would probaly be looking for something similar to that again

Halow

Novice Member

4/11/10 1:58:06 PM#4

My alliance owns some systems in the Scalding Pass region.. minmatar space. Which means big fat angel rats and nice bounties.

My corp is what you described but we would need to talk to you first before you enter.. api key is a must and the CEO will interview you. If your up for all that then send me a PM of your in-game name.

mittybrah

Novice Member

6/12/10 6:54:51 PM#5

I'm a recruiter for SSRG in the Wildly Inappropriate. Alliance. Our corp. is currently 80s members and our Alliance has about 2,050. We live deep in 0.0 in the Branch region.  There is always fleets going on both pvp and mining.  Our systems are upgraded for big income potential. Our corp. atmosphere is laid back. We play eve as a game not a career. Life out-of-the-game comes first.  If you're interested, stop in the chat channel SSRG in-game.