Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,057 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,051
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Corporations » Random Curiosity - looking for active players

5 posts found
  Metal_M

Novice Member

OP  11/15/09 3:09:15 PM#1

Random Curiosity is always looking for new members that are interested in being serious about helping the corporation grow and prosper. We believe in mutual respect and team work, and have a policy against trash talking.

Random Curiosity is committed to helping its members grow both their wallets and their skills because we know that as our members gain strength, so does the corporation as a whole. To that end, we provided training, mentoring, and ships for mining and military/mission running for all active members.

Why join Random Curiosity Corporation?

- No slave system.
- No Trash Talking.
- Mining, Missions, PVP, etc.
- Group and Fleet Operations.
- Leadership, Loyalty, & Teamwork.
- Access to High, Low, WH and 0.0 Space.
- No Stealing, Griefing or Pirating (of neutral/allied parties).

Requirements to Join:

*Teamplay Oriented.
*Does Not Smack Talk.
*At Least 20 Years Old.
*Is Supportive Of Corpmates.
*Atleast 5 hours online per day.
*Treats friends and enemys With Respect.
*5 mil. Skill Points minimum (Exceptions can be made).

The corporation is structured in several divisions to provide players of all interests and skill levels with an opportunity to engage in what they like to do, have a good time, and also help out the corporation.

Recruitment Information:

*Public Channel : Random Curiosity

For any questions or more info you can also private convo Memorya.

If you want to be part of the team and start with new friends, this is your chance.

Games played: Owerall ower 500+
MMORPG's played: SWG, ALL GW, WOW, L2, EVE, etc...

User Deleted
11/16/09 5:07:23 AM#2
Originally posted by Metal_M

Random Curiosity is always looking for new members that are interested in being serious about helping the corporation grow and prosper...

Requirements to Join:
*At least 5-7 hours online per day.

I don't know man, most I manage daily is a couple of hours at work before my boss starts looking suspiciously at me, and another couple of hours at home before my girl menaces me with the couch. ... hmmm, I think I'll have to decline your offer.  :)

Metal_M

Novice Member

OP  11/19/09 12:45:09 AM#3
Originally posted by Eanok
Originally posted by Metal_M

Random Curiosity is always looking for new members that are interested in being serious about helping the corporation grow and prosper...

Requirements to Join:
*At least 5-7 hours online per day.

I don't know man, most I manage daily is a couple of hours at work before my boss starts looking suspiciously at me, and another couple of hours at home before my girl menaces me with the couch. ... hmmm, I think I'll have to decline your offer.  :)

You dont have to, exseptions are always made and besides if you see yourself a real teamplayer and dedicated one. We as team can make a lot of things in wery short time :). Team is mature from 19-27 of age and we do mostly everthing in team from missions to pvp.

But i do hope you like a lot of joking :).

P.S.

I have changed the Req. (Not only becouse of you, but it was needed).

Rasconza

Novice Member

12/15/09 4:42:25 AM#4

New member of Random Curiosity posting here to shed some light onto these guys.

I'm new, in a way, to EVE - I am one of those people who has trouble doing MMO's by himself because he gets lonely because his friends are usually playing some other game *cough*WoW*cough* .. I played WoW for a very long time, since release and ever since I have bounced from about 80% of the MMO's listed on this site.

I end up floating back to WoW because I have no one to really enjoy the stuff with in the same way I would with friends. It's been that way for the longest time and it was only recently that this changed. And I am really, really happy about that - it was years ago that I got tired of the little whining kids in WoW that only got worse, the overly elitist players who think they're better because they have a piece of gear you don't have. Then the achievements came around ... Needless to say I had a lot of reasons to leave but no where to go to, Random Curiosity solved this for the most part.

You can go ahead and look at my profile if you want, but I rarely post in any forums because:

A) I don't have much to say

B) I feel like throwing out my opinion would be a waste of time

C) It's too funny to watch and me interfering would detract from that

If you are like me and you are looking for a new game to drift to in order to do what you've wanted to do for a long time - try EVE. More over, try EVE and let us give you the run down of things to see if you feel like sticking around and growing with us.

Or if you're a well-versed player or a veteran of EVE and you just want some nice people to hang out with because you're corporation isn't what it used to be or you're tired of going solo. Come join channel Random Curiosity - see what you think.

However, this does not mean we're easy to get into - as Metal_M said, exceptions can be made but if you're a prick then don't expect too much of a warm welcome, even if you do have 10 million skill points. Quality over quantity.

All-in-all Random Curiosity is a really laid back progressive corporation who can work persistently toward a goal but have fun while doing it, keep the balance.

Oh, and one last thing... I found this link very helpful when trying to permanently sever WoW from myself...

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/feature/3769/page/1

Just give it some thought,

-Rasconza (Ras Raven in EVE)

[Feel free to send me a tell or something if you want more info or just some conversation]

Metal_M

Novice Member

OP  2/05/10 2:08:59 PM#5

Looking for more dedicated players :)