Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Gigantic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,774 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,225,931
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Jita (General) » Raven from 400mil to 650mil, Machariel from 740mil to 1.2 bil. Nice wellcome for new players

3 Pages 1 2 3 » Search
44 posts found
  bubaluba

Novice Member

OP  5/18/13 1:38:47 AM#1
Well it is getting insane and worst from day to day. Price for ship is almost double and plex is still the same around 540mil. So you need for one equipped CNR almost 2 plex . It is all fault from this retarded big corporations like goons and it makes me angry. I still love this game but it simply force you to join some of big  retarded corporations and i don't want to be slave of the game. 
  cdestey

Novice Member

5/18/13 1:06:25 PM#2

It's called market speculation based on the upcoming expansion. Ravens are going to be more in-demand due to upcoming changes. The price will stabilize after Odyssey.

Don't even get me started on the idea that "new players" should be in CNRs and Machs...

And BTW, I'm a member of the biggest alliance in the game, and nobody is a slave. I barely get to play once a week. And nobody tells me what to do when I do play.

Thane

Hard Core Member

I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

5/18/13 1:07:42 PM#3
Originally posted by cdestey

It's called market speculation based on the upcoming expansion. Ravens are going to be more in-demand due to upcoming changes. The price will stabilize after Odyssey.

Don't even get me started on the idea that "new players" should be in CNRs and Machs...

And BTW, I'm a member of the biggest alliance in the game, and nobody is a slave. I barely get to play once a week. And nobody tells me what to do when I do play.

exactly my thought.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Yalexy

Novice Member

5/18/13 1:09:28 PM#4

What you call insane is exactly the reason why so many people love EvE Online actually. The playerdriven market, where proces go up and down like this is imho one of the biggest sellingpoints of this game.

Spiider

Advanced Member

5/18/13 1:09:43 PM#5

Eh Goons and economy? You got your pots mixed man.

If someone is to be blamed for inflation that is CCP. They control all the main parameters and keep introducing bad ideas over and over again. Remember drone space when miners were shafted? Well now its reverse, but not god again.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

dave6660

Hard Core Member

"Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you."

5/18/13 4:14:01 PM#6
Originally posted by Thane
Originally posted by cdestey

exactly my thought.

Shhh!

I fully support new players using PLEX to buy CNR's, Machs, Nightmares and Bhaalgorns taking them into low sec thinking they are "I Win" buttons.  The increased prices make the killboards look nicer.

"Why so serious?"
-- The Joker

RefMinor

Novice Member

Hipster

5/18/13 4:16:52 PM#7
Originally posted by bubaluba
Well it is getting insane and worst from day to day. Price for ship is almost double and plex is still the same around 540mil. So you need for one equipped CNR almost 2 plex . It is all fault from this retarded big corporations like goons and it makes me angry. I still love this game but it simply force you to join some of big  retarded corporations and i don't want to be slave of the game. 

So, fly frigates instead.

apanz3r

Apprentice Member

5/18/13 6:57:01 PM#8
Originally posted by RefMinor

You used to be goon bro ? The force seems to be strong in you.

Pynda

Advanced Member

5/19/13 5:01:28 AM#9

So you need for one equipped CNR almost 2 plex.

You NEED? What about earning the ISK the old fashioned way. By missioning (in a Tech I ship to begin with), doing incursions, mining, doing production etc.. Also, while I admit I only have limited experience in PvP myself, I don't ever believe I'll be flying anything more expensive than a HAC or a Tech I Battleship in it. IMHO the super ships are only made for PvE. Unless you're an insanely rich Alliance leader or the like.

Robokapp

Hard Core Member

The only luck I had today was to have you as my opponent.

5/19/13 5:04:03 AM#10
build it yourself and it's free.

free2play

Advanced Member

5/19/13 5:16:36 AM#11

I've watched every market in the game tank for a year. Seeing things rise isn't making me complain.

Besides, I know what is coming after this.

Chram

Advanced Member

5/19/13 5:28:23 AM#12
OP, would you care to elaborate, in detail, precisely how is it the fault of these "big corporations"? Before you go hurf blurf tech, let me tell you that the tech income doesn't trickle down to regular members unless for replacement for ships lost in combat and perhaps capital subsidies. Also, tech is getting fixed come June.
  RefMinor

Novice Member

Hipster

5/19/13 6:29:27 AM#13
Originally posted by apanz3r

No, I am still waiting for them to pay me the membership fee before I join.

apanz3r

Apprentice Member

5/19/13 7:17:23 AM#14
Originally posted by apanz3r

No, I am still waiting for them to pay me the membership fee before I join.

They should pay you, the goon force is strong in you.

Jester92

Novice Member

I keep duct tape on me at all times to repair my Hel when the time comes.

5/19/13 11:08:48 AM#15

Just joining in here haven't read any posts other then the title post, let me just say this its probably already been said but I CBA to read the posts, 

New players... Shouldn't be in ANY battleship rather a faction battleship. 

Need to mission? join a corperation and run with a group using a drake or another battlecruiser.  The risk is simply not worth the reward when your new to eve.  Nor is your efficiency with the battleship anywhere near what it needs to be. 

However those who are new looking to make alot of isk (hundreds of millions daily) , Join the eve chat "tmp's gank crew" its a great way to make money, aswell as exploring your inner space pirate side.  It is run by a player named  TheMeanPerson and hes more then willing to teach newbies how to make isk being a pirate.

J. B.

lickm3

Advanced Member

5/19/13 11:13:19 AM#16

Good thing on EvE itself is, that it have a noob filter and all the noobs give up after few days/weeks. Thanks for it CCP!

edit: A new player isn't supposed to fly such strong ship like machariel after few weeks anyway. So hope the prices going higher even my wallet is under 350M and I don't cry on forum. Still you can buy plex for real money and sell them ingame.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”? -Albert Einstein

Robokapp

Hard Core Member

The only luck I had today was to have you as my opponent.

5/19/13 11:15:06 AM#17
Originally posted by lickm3

Good thing on EvE itself is, that it have a noob filter and all the noobs give up after few days/weeks. Thanks for it CCP!

i'm staring at a couple of them in corp chat now...and they've been here for several months.

BUT WAIT, ROBO, those aren't noobs anymore.

Well played.

apanz3r

Apprentice Member

5/19/13 5:28:10 PM#18
Originally posted by lickm3

edit: A new player isn't supposed to fly such strong ship like machariel after few weeks anyway. So hope the prices going higher even my wallet is under 350M and I don't cry on forum. Still you can buy plex for real money and sell them ingame.

Why not ? can't you win a fight unless the oponent is not in a strong ship ?

Muke

Elite Member

5/19/13 5:30:27 PM#19

You hate goons and you don't want to be their slaves?

You do know that many (ex)goons like Soundwave are now CCP employees, right?

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

Renoaku

Hard Core Member

5/19/13 5:33:12 PM#20

I don't buy plex from EVE I buy my items from third parties then buy the in world plex so not a problem for me.

Either way we build our own ships do our own mining.

However you want a solution to the ecnomic problem? 

Buy all the plex from the market drive the price up supply and demand problem solved.

Or flood the market with Ravens and so on.

3 Pages 1 2 3 » Search